“Great location, even if not flying in/out” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
PA
“Great location, even if not flying in/out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Got to the hotel and the room as not ready. Asked if we could still take the shuttle to the lightrail station (30 minutes to downtown). No problem and the shuttle was there in 10 minutes.

Came back after a game at Camden Yards. We checked in and the person was very efficient.

Breakfast was crowded after 9AM on a Sunday. Food had a nice variety and it was pretty good.

Rooms were nice. I thought bed was too hard, but that is a personal preference. Rooms were very clean.

Would stay here again without questions.

Room Tip: I did not see a difference in locations.
Green Features: The hotel had a paper with their practices. Seemed progressive. Had not seen this before.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear hermrc,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Baltimore and providing your feedback regarding your experience. We hope you enjoyed the baseball game as well. Our goal is to provide our guest with an exceptional experience, even when we are at capacity. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return.

All the best,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. Very clean, bed comfortable and room was quiet even though close to the airport. The shuttle was fast and efficient. We had the evening meal, no charge, beer, wine, brats, beans, potato salad, salad, fruit and chocolate chip cookies. Breakfast was a standard buffet. I found the staff friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Juliebug52,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn BWI Airport. We are excited to hear your experience with us was comfortable and enjoyable.

We look forward to your next visit!

Best regards,
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had booked this hotel for my anniversary because I stayed her several times and the service was always outstanding. But not this time it's was humiliating and rude I had to go to the Towne place suites to get the front desk person to help me print out a form because the front desk person and front desk supervisor was really rude and care if she treat me like a guest.lLets just say she should not laugh at guest when she is talking to them .My twenty anniversary was ruin we had to find a another place at a minute notice horrible

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Karen R,
Thank you for responding to my request to speak to you and sharing your arrival experience at our location. We are extremely disappointed that we did not meet your expectations during your interactions with our staff. We take great pride in delivering a level of service that exceeds our guest expectations and embracing a culture that is always friendly and welcoming. Rest assured that we have shared your comments with the team and look forward to your next visit.
Lancaster, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We met some friends from NJ at the Residence Inn, so we could go to an Orioles game at Camden Yards. The two room suite was immaculate and met our needs very nicely. The hotel shuttle delivered us to the light rail station at BWI and we took light rail to the game. My only complaint was that the light rail ran too few trains that day and we had to wait 30 minutes for the next train. Front desk staff was welcoming and helpful. Breakfast staff was outstanding; one of the staff members actually brought us out coffee when we were sitting out in the courtyard at about 10:00am on 6/10/14. Two suggestions: better scrambled eggs for breakfast and coffee in the lobby in the afternoon. I am a long time Marriott Rewards member and am used to having coffee anytime when staying at a Marriott property. Overall, I would recommend this property.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Ernjack1972,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Baltimore. We hope you also enjoyed the game! We appreciate your great comments regarding your accomodations and staff service. Please visit our location during your next trip. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you for your continued loyalty!
Carbondale, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

My family and I spent a week here from the 18th- 24th. I can't comment on the front desk clerk since i wasn't the one who checked in. When we received our keys we went to our building (theres 4 different sets of buildings none attached to the others but 3 of the buildings have the rooms and then the main building, all the buildings have locked doors at all times except the front desk) the door lock was being iffy, we had to leave our keys in the lock for 10 seconds before pulling it out so it could read it. Our room was on the second story and looked out onto the pool (yes it looks exactly like the on in the professional pictures). There was a main room and two rooms connected to it, it was big and spacious the kitchen is completely stocked with cooking utensils. Our room had a fireplace which had a timer for an hour. The rooms looked comfy, however i didn't sleep in them, i slept in the living room which had a pull out sleeper in the sofa, i never pulled it out because there was no sheets to cover the mattress. My biggest complaint would have to be that there was no directory book in the rooms, so I wasn't sure what there was to do around the area. Our rooms were comfy and they all were cleaned well, except every time we asked our housekeeper for more shower items, he never seemed to give us the correct items or the correct number of items either. Other than that the place was amazing, comfy and quiet.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Rae_S22,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn BWI during your recent trip to Baltimore. Your feedback and comments are very important to our team. Our goal is to always provide our guest with a positive memorable experience. I will definitely communicate and follow up on some of the challenges you mentioned in your comments. We certainly look forward to the next visit. If I can answers any questions or address any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your continued loyalty!
Vineland, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had an overnight stay at this hotel and found it to be a well managed and maintained property.The room was well laid out and clean.It included a full size refriderator,dishwasher and microwave. A nice size flat screen with clear reception on all the channels and comfortable bed. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and had a nice attendant come by all the tables offering refills on coffee and orange juice.The staff was very helpfull and professional.For the most part of our stay it was very quiet ,but be advised that this hotel allows pets and we had a dog in the next room that had a couple of barking spells.If you think that would bother you it would be wise to ask if there are any pets in the room next to you.

Room Tip: Check if there are any pets in the next room
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share the great feedback regarding your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I looked at a lot of reviews before deciding on this hotel, and while my meeting was down at Arundel Mills (only a 7 minute drive), I didn't want to stay at one of the hotels down there (and I am glad I did not) because the traffic scene down there is just a zoo.

I'm not a breakfast person so I cant comment on that, but the Monday night dinner was great, and the woman working kept up with the crowd and made sure that everyone had enough spaghetti/meatballs, salad, bread and cookies. My room was clean and comfy, and while the airport is nearby, hotel airports are built with that in mind and I could tell there was extra soundproofing.

Lots of parking, nice office park area to walk/run. A very nice girl named Keryn at the front desk too!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We certainly understand the many hotel options you have nearby and we happy you chose to stay at the Residence Inn BWI Airport! I have passed along your comments to Keryn and the team. We look forward to your next stay!

Been to Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!