“Awesome hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
DTown
“Awesome hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Wow. What can I say. The staff were crazy friendly and showed genuine interest in their guests. The rooms were clean, we'll maintained, and the breakfast was awesome. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this establishment! I'd definitely recommend staying here in a heartbeat. A+!!

• Stayed March 2014
BWIGM, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
We work hard to meet and exceed our gues'ts expectations and find new ways to make those stays special. It is wonderful to hear that we accomplished this during your stay. Thank you for the great review, see you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel is very near BWI airport and is a very nice choice. Service is exceptionally friendly, I've noticed that in another Residence Inn I stayed at recently. Whatever management is doing, it's working! Room was spacious and comfortable. Loved the extra-long desk - plenty of space for a road warrior to stretch out and work! Room had all the amenities one associated with a Residence Inn, a decent-size kitchenette, living area, separate sleeping area, roomy bathroom. Bed was very comfortable, liked the way the flat panel TV could rotate for viewing either in the living or sleeping areas. Full breakfast included with the room; nice selection of eggs, potatoes, breakfast meats, cereals, toast, muffins, fruit. One morning they served tasty breakfast burritos. Monday - Thursday they serve a buffet that can serve as a meal. On one of my nights there I hit the taco bar and made up a salad. Free, tasty, and quick; good option when you need to get back to the room to keep working.
The only downfall: inadequate soundproofing. I heard the showers running, toilets flushing, conversations flowing. Not a huge issue, but definitely annoying. All in all, a very nice place to stay with a full compliment of amentities and very friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review! It really is wonderful to hear when we meet and exceed our guest's expectations. I look forward to sharing your kind feedback with my team. We hope to see you in the near future.
Western NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We spent the weekend with a friend and the accommodations worked well for a couple and single friend. We had comfortable beds and adequate bathrooms. We did not really use the kitchen but it appeared to equipped well with a good sized refrigerator and dishwasher. The commons area was acceptable but I did not find the sofa especially comfortable but realize that it also doubled as a bed. Since we did not spend much of our time at the hotel, it was fine. The main lobby was well designed and I would expect the complimentary breakfast would have been sufficient and tasty. We chose to eat off site. If we were to return to Baltimore again, we would probably stay here although it might be more convenient to stay downtown if we had been doing more things down there. We were visiting a friend who lives in the University area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors might be quieter. Outside our room was a basketball court that could be n...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your wonderful review and the opportunity to accomodate you during your stay. I look forward to sharing your feedback with my team.

Regards,

Justin M. Sappington
Assistant Gneral Manager
Residence Inn BWI Airport
Cupertino, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed at Residence Inn BWI for 1 week during an official visit to Baltimore. The hotel is not very far from the Airport. The airport shuttle was quick to come and pick us up. The hotel lobby was great, the front desk was knowledgeable and made the check in process fast and smooth. My room was on the first level and was adequate for me. It had all the amenities like a mini fridge, microwave (with free bag of popcorn) and a TV. The bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. Early morning breakfast was fantastic. They had lot of things to serve, juice, eggs, waffles, bacon, fruits, etc. They did have a swimming pool and gym however I could not use them. The hotel has lot of eating places near by, which gives you a little variety. I had an early morning flight (6AM EST) and so they had already settled the invoice with me and I just dropped my keys at the front desk. The Shuttle was prompt and dropped me at the airport within minutes. Overall I was very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
BWIGM, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Greetings,

Thank you for your recent stay and such a kind review. Our team believes in working hard to deliver an exceptional hotel experience to every guest. I look forward to sharing your feedback with my team and accomodating you in the future.

Regards,

Justin M. Sappington
Assistant General Manager
Residence Inn BWI Airport
Bel Air, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

In the picture you'll see the black soot on the ceiling, that dosen't happen overnight. I wonder how many other rooms are like that. In all fairness I've stayed there a couple of other times and never had a problem.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Mike 0904,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at the Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport. I apologize that your stay was not satisfactory due to the discovery what looked like dust coming from a vent in your suite. We certainly appreciate the feedback.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future.

Once again, please accept our apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for (4) days over Christmas. We were disappointed in the size of the room as well as the cleanliness of the kitchen pots and pans in. On past business trips I have stayed at these hotels and have been very pleased with the cleanliness and size of the living quarters. The kitchen had a sponge for washing dishes but no soap. There was a dishwasher but you shouldn't have to run the dishwasher every time you fix a meal. In past experiences the kitchen contained an oven whereas this kitchen had only two stovetop burners.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Hello Dennis5062,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott BWI Airport for your lodging needs during the Christmas holidays. I hope you and your friends and family enjoyed the time spent with each other. Additionally, thank for the feedback regarding the size and cleanliness of your suite. We are very sorry and disappointed the stay and your accommodations did not meet your needs. I have forwarded the issues you mentioned to our housekeeping team for follow-up. Please allow us another opportunity to serve you during your next trip to Baltimore. You may want to consider our spacious two-bedroom suite during the next trip.

Best regards and a Happy 2014!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed here for 5 weeks last July and early August. Nothing bad can be said about this place. Only rave reviews. The staff helped this country girl learn how to catch an Amtrak, taught me how to navigate the Harbor traffic and the shuttle service was always on time. Oh, I can't forget. The lady who serves the breakfasts and dinners is too precious for words. Don't forget to tip her :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport during your trip to “Charm City”. It sounds like you did a pretty good job of getting to know the Baltimore transportation options. Hopefully, you took in some of the unique sights and experiences of the area. Please don’t hesitate to come back and see us during your next trip. I will certainly share your feedback with team!

Been to Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!