“Best hotel service we've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #19 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Ottawa
“Best hotel service we've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We booked this as a points stay after a full day of international flying (Moscow-JFK-Baltimore), and comfort and convenience were big priorities.

The airport shuttle worked perfectly as advertised with quick and friendly service.

Check-in was excellent as well. We requested if we could get an upgrade (my spouse always says it never hurts to ask), and they put us in their best suite!

We planned on going for dinner, but were delighted to find there was a free 'taco night' in the lobby, and it was really good. Breakfast the next day was also better than most.

But the highlight was definitely the suite - two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and living room with fireplace! We found this to be our best hotel stay anywhere, and we've stayed in Sofitels/Hiltons/5-star boutiques.

The only downside was since this is an airport hotel there isn't much to see in the area. There's a 7-11, some restaurants, a movie theatre and nothing else but highways and industrial buildings. But one can't get everything!

Overall - 100% recommend!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BWIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay at our BWI hotel. We are excited that your experience exceeded expectations. Please don't hesitate to return during your next trip to Baltimore. We look forward to the visit.

Best regards,

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Scranton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great stay that started with a very friendly reception. Rooms are clean (recently renovated), functional, have plenty of space and comfortable bed (also the pull out sofa). Convenient kitchen area with new appliances, full-size refrigerator with freezer. Simple but tasty breakfast, fresh cut fruit and yogurt selection. M-F evening light dinner and you can bring it back to your large, home like room. Overall very friendly staff. Small fitness room, in-ground pool and mini-tennis courts. Parking very easy. Great stay if you need space to finish evening work in comfort.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn BWI Airport during your trip to Baltimore. We appreciate the comments regarding your experience and are glad your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your return!
St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff here are great. It was the day before Valentine's Day and I asked Jessica at the front counter if there would be a way to get some roses and chocolates delivered to our room before we arrived back Valentine's afternoon. Jessica said she was off the next day but she would take care of it. Sure enough, between Jessica and Steven, it got done. They definetly went beyond the call of duty and I got all the credit from my wife.
We have stayed here many times and the service has always been top notch.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Not a lot to complain about with this property. Jessica at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful during the check in process and helping direct me to my room. I was a little disappointed with the quality of the room itself (a first-floor room in Building B.) There were what appeared to be some cigarette burns in the carpet near the bathroom sink, and there was a smell in the corridor that was like spaghetti, which would normally be fine, but wasn't pleasant in a hotel room setting.

Pretty much nothing bad to say here. I usually don't stay at Residence Inns on business but ended up here because my coworkers were at a Hyatt and I wanted my Marriott points. When I learned that you get fewer Marriott points at a Residence Inn than at properties like Courtyard, Springhill Suites, or regular style...I pretty much decided I won't be staying at Residence Inns again unless I need to extra space.

So kudos to Jessica for being great, but the rest...leave it for traveling families or people needing long term accommodations.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I typically don't like Residence Inn properties because of the apartment feel but this one is very nice.

The front desk woman was super fun when I checked in. Very welcoming and happy! Especially when the airline lost my bag, she re-assured me it would be in the lobby in the morning. They waited until 9 AM to call and let me know it had been delivered.

It has the typical "Residence Inn" feel how it is laid out with separate buildings, etc.

Rooms are nice, clean, and bed is comfy. Wish the blanket on the bed was a touch heavier.

There is a large desk area which allowed me to be productive while I was there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

for our overnight stay in Linthicum in October, the Residence Inn was our best option. And what do you know? It was really nice. Very comfortable. We may want to build a relationship with Marriott, if more of their properties are like this!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Quakertown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The value is excellent! As a Marriott Rewards Platinum member, I am almost as comfortable here that in most Marriott hotels. I was upgraded to a one bedroom king suite but the amenities and space is what I needed. The desk is movable, internet speed fast, bathroom sink counter space is spacious, shower is glass and large, clean, and the workout room is not bad at all. Again, the price you pay and what you get is good. I'll be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!