I typically don't like Residence Inn properties because of the apartment feel but this one is very nice.
The front desk woman was super fun when I checked in. Very welcoming and happy! Especially when the airline lost my bag, she re-assured me it would be in the lobby in the morning. They waited until 9 AM to call and let me know it had been delivered.
It has the typical "Residence Inn" feel how it is laid out with separate buildings, etc.
Rooms are nice, clean, and bed is comfy. Wish the blanket on the bed was a touch heavier.
There is a large desk area which allowed me to be productive while I was there.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel
- Residence Inn Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Residence Inn Linthicum
- Linthicum Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Residence Inn BWI Airport is located just two miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and provides complimentary airport shuttle service. The Residence Inn BWI Airport is also convenient to downtown Baltimore’s many attractions; including the Baltimore Raven’s football stadium, Camden Yards, the Baltimore Waterfront and Baltimore Inner Harbor. In addition, this suburban Baltimore hotel is just over 30 miles from Washington DC. Designed for stays of more than just a few nights, guests of the Residence Inn can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.