“I typically don't like Residence Inn...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Los Angeles, California
“I typically don't like Residence Inn...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I typically don't like Residence Inn properties because of the apartment feel but this one is very nice.

The front desk woman was super fun when I checked in. Very welcoming and happy! Especially when the airline lost my bag, she re-assured me it would be in the lobby in the morning. They waited until 9 AM to call and let me know it had been delivered.

It has the typical "Residence Inn" feel how it is laid out with separate buildings, etc.

Rooms are nice, clean, and bed is comfy. Wish the blanket on the bed was a touch heavier.

There is a large desk area which allowed me to be productive while I was there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

for our overnight stay in Linthicum in October, the Residence Inn was our best option. And what do you know? It was really nice. Very comfortable. We may want to build a relationship with Marriott, if more of their properties are like this!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Quakertown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The value is excellent! As a Marriott Rewards Platinum member, I am almost as comfortable here that in most Marriott hotels. I was upgraded to a one bedroom king suite but the amenities and space is what I needed. The desk is movable, internet speed fast, bathroom sink counter space is spacious, shower is glass and large, clean, and the workout room is not bad at all. Again, the price you pay and what you get is good. I'll be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My brother and I were in town for a wedding and being that we are both Marriott Sales Specialists and have stayed in many Residence Inns all across the country we decided to stay here...I must say that this is the best Marriott that we have stayed in. The check in process was very simple and the receptionist was very nice. The suite that i reserved was a 1 bedroom suite and i was very impressed when i opened the door to this suite. It a had a living room with a sectional L shaped sofa that pulled out into a bed and a flat screened TV, a kitchen that was fully equiped, and a seperate bedroom with a very comfortable queen size bed and another flat screen TV, and a spacious bathroom. I felt like this was a home away from home for the 3 nights we were there. The full breakfast was fantastic and they had something different each morning. Its also close to a light rail system that can be used to get into Downtown Baltimore. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife I, my father and a friend had to be in Baltimore City for the company that I work for that takes care of the electronic touch screen voting machines. My wife and I arrived on Sunday and were well pleased to so that the room was like a studio apartment. It had a stainless Steel full size fridge, a two burner electric stove, full size kitchen sink with disposal. it also had a great wide screen LG tv. 6:30 AM to 10:30 they serve Breakfast and from 6:00 Pm to 7:30 they have a dinner reception for the guest. This will be our hotel when we need to stay in Baltimore, MD for now own. My Father and friend were in disbelief when they saw the room and they were wellpleased that they could prepair a lunch for the Election Day

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

i was at the hotel with my family my mum and sisters and they have special consideration for John Hopkins hospital ,,, the hotel staff was so friendly and helpful i can remember some of them like the Assistant General Manager (Steven Jaffe ) Jasmin,jessica, and others i really forget their names and i m not exaggerating in my writing but they have treated us more than we could imagine,,,other things about the hotel is their is a free break fast everyday and social dinner between 6 to 7 30 pm from Monday to Thursday now i am in Rochester and once we go back will definitely stay there again

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was in Baltimore on business during this horrific event. The hotel staff was great! When my meeting was cut short at another facility do to the weather, the hotel manager graciously allowed us to use his meeting room. They could not have been more helpful! I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Baltimore area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!