We arrived into BWI late and decided to stay here instead of heading straight into DC with our 6 year old. The hotel staff was helpful, the rooms were really super nice and very clean. They have free wifi which is really handy. Complimentary breakfast is served in the morning with french toast, eggs, sausage, belgian waffles, fruit, yogurt, granola, whole grain bread, pastries, etc. and the cost of the room was so reasonable. We ended up staying at a hotel in DC the following 2 days that was a higher star rating, more expensive place downtown that wasn't nearly as nice and accomodating as this place. It was quiet too. I'd definitely stay here again if traveling through Baltimore.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel
- Residence Inn Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Residence Inn Linthicum
- Linthicum Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Residence Inn BWI Airport is located just two miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and provides complimentary airport shuttle service. The Residence Inn BWI Airport is also convenient to downtown Baltimore’s many attractions; including the Baltimore Raven’s football stadium, Camden Yards, the Baltimore Waterfront and Baltimore Inner Harbor. In addition, this suburban Baltimore hotel is just over 30 miles from Washington DC. Designed for stays of more than just a few nights, guests of the Residence Inn can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.