This hotel was not far from the BWI airport. The hotel appeared to be remodeled recently and was very clean. The room was large, had a flat screen TV and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel had a large parking lot and there was no charge for parking unlike the hotels downtown. The staff was friendly. There are multiple restaurants not far from the hotel. There is a large outlet mall, movie theater and casino which are also not far from the hotel. There is a charge for breakfast since it is not an Express; I didn't have time to try it. The hotel was reasonably priced. I found the hotel was much less expensive than staying downtown Baltimore and it really wasn't a very far drive to get to downtown but I had to deal with traffic. The hotel had a shuttle but I did not use it since I had rented a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated full-service hotel located just 1.2 Miles from Baltimore Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport. The Holiday Inn BWI Airport hotel is your Baltimore suburban gateway location for getting around the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Areas. Business and leisure travelers alike can experience the convenience of our BWI Hotel District location on the corner of West Nursery and Elkridge Landing Road. We are the closest IHG hotel to the BWI Airport and we offer a 24-hour complimentary on demand BWI Airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Bwi Airport Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Comfort Suites