I stayed in this hotel for a weekend trip, April 20th to the 21st. Overall, it was a great place, and I will definitely go back. Before booking the hotel, I read the reviews, so I knew about the renovations. On their website, they said the renovations would end on April 15th, so I had high expectations, and was a little nervous when I walked in and saw the lobby still in pieces. The man behind the desk was very nice and told me that all of the rooms and floors were done; they were just still working on the common areas. We were placed on the third floor and it as wonderful. It smelled clean and looked great. The room itself was amazing, especially for the price. It was $69.99 for the night, and the room had a king bed and a pull-out couch. It was also a much larger space than I expected. I looked at other hotels in the area and they wanted more money for less space and a smaller bed. It was overall a very comfortable room, including the atmosphere. I felt very relaxed for my whole stay. I would also like to find out where to get some of their pillows. They were the most comfortable pillows I've ever slept on! The free breakfast was lacking a bit, but that's understandable since their eating-area was being renovated at the time. I've stayed at a Comfort Suites before, so I expected certain breakfast items that were not available. I'm sure it won't stay that way much longer, if they haven't already finished the renovations by now. The location was very convenient as well. I was visiting the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. This hotel was about 10-15 minutes away and a lot less expensive than staying directly in the city. Overall, it was great; great room, great service, great location. I will be returning to this hotel any time I'm visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated full-service hotel located just 1.2 Miles from Baltimore Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport. The Holiday Inn BWI Airport hotel is your Baltimore suburban gateway location for getting around the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Areas. Business and leisure travelers alike can experience the convenience of our BWI Hotel District location on the corner of West Nursery and Elkridge Landing Road. We are the closest IHG hotel to the BWI Airport and we offer a 24-hour complimentary on demand BWI Airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Bwi Airport Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Comfort Suites