“Clean and comfortable with a free BWI shuttle” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn BWI Airport

You added Holiday Inn BWI Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn BWI Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   815 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Sarasota, Florida
“Clean and comfortable with a free BWI shuttle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I've stay at this hotel several times. They will pick you up from the airport or MARC/Amyrak. Clean suites with WiFi, multiple work tables, big flat screen, micro and fridge. Exceptional service from all the hotel staff.

• Stayed January 2013
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Hello Chuck,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel! It is always nice to have a frequent guest of ours mention our wonderful staff. Our goal is to make each guest feel welcome and comfortable. Great news when you come back next...we will be a newly renovated full service hotel.

Hope we see you soon!

Stacey Schuhardt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tomball
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The hotel was very nice overall. I liked how the rooms were layed out. The bed was very, very comfortable. The only negative I saw was the couch in the room looked a little worn - I could see some barron spots where the thread was gone near the edge and the sofa seemed to sag in the middle. Other than that, it was quiet and a clean place to stay. Nice linens and comfortable surroundings.

The hotel is a bit difficult to reach from the highway but far enough away from the noise of the road.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hello,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay during your visit. I did note where you mentioned the only down side was the hotel was a bit worn...we listened! On Monday we began renovations and by April we will be a beautiful new full service property!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to recognize our hotel which always strives to offer a warm, friendly and clean place to stay.

Brooklyn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here on my way home for overseas and the service was exceptional. The staff made me feel so at home!! Room was nice and clean and the staff exceptional! Thank you fo rmaking me feel so welcome!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Hi Sydni,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the public. Yes, it is our goal to have all our guests feel welcome and at home. Our staff does a fabulous job with this and I am so happy you were able to be part of our family while you were with us.

Ann Arbor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 1 night and booked 2 rooms. Clean and convenient to airport for next day flight. Great breakfast. Front desk was helpful at check-in to print our boarding passes. Recommend dinner at G&M if you like crab cakes

• Stayed November 2012
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. We are truly happy to hear that our team was able to help you have a positive experience with us!

SpecialK55
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I don't get to BWI often, but when I do I just want a place to sleep, get a meal, and get up to greet my day. The Comfort brand does that for me, and this one is no exception. From the front desk staff to those who drove me to and from dinner (at one point the same person), service was welcoming and sincere. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. I slept very well, and the shower "fit" (I'm tall). Thank you everyone who helped make my stay so comfortable.

Room Tip: I asked for an upper floor away from the road, and that's exactly what I got.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Stacey S, General Manager at Holiday Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. All I can say is Awesome! We like when we get it right. Our goal is to have every guest feel welcome and comfortable while experiencing extraordinary customer service with sincerity. I am so happy you were able to experience our wonderful Team and enjoy your visit with us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel.

West Chester
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The most important thing is I had a good sleep and a strong hot shower. The room was a good size with plenty of lighting and plenty of electrical outlets. Price was OK compared to other hotels in the area.

My laptop could not connect to the wireless, but my iPhone & iPad did. Had to use my MIFI to get work done on my laptop. Fluorescent light over the sink never really did turn on, and the ballast made noise as it kept trying. The GFI on the hair blower was tripped, which I always suspect is a trick by hotel management to keep you from using electricity on the high-powered blowers.

They did put my bill under the door in the morning, which is something most Comforts don't do so I liked that.

Room Tip: High floor helps a little, but the planes fly over all sides. Did not hamper my sleep thanks to the...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I would like to extend my apologies that you did experience some issues during your stay. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.Your feedback is very important to our Team so that we may always offer a welcome and comfortable place for our guests to stay. I am pleased to see that you did have a comfortable stay in our hotel and we hope you will stay with us again soon!

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Within minutes of calling the hotel, a courtesy van arrived to take us from the airport. Driver was very helpful recommending places for dinner and offered to drive us to any place too far to walk. Room was very clean and comfortable. Outstanding desk personnel were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our staff. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to make your visit more enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon!

Stacey Schuhardt

Been to Holiday Inn BWI Airport? Share your experiences!