“Excellent the staff is very polite” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
New York City, New York
“Excellent the staff is very polite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I love this hotel and the employee are very friendly and helpful I came from out of town and had no idea where the shopping area was and the lady behind the desk shanika was very knowledgeable about the area I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling and need a economic clean comfort place to stay

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Henry - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service. We strive to provide all our guests with the best experience, so I'm glad we were able to do this for you as well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

The people here was very helpful and caring.When you ask a staff person a question they had a answer for you. They had direction to give. Very friendly The rooms are clean . The stay here was excellent. There is no restaurant in hotel but their is some in area

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was very helpful with giving directions and that you enjoyed your clean room. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Hanover, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I recently started a new job in Hanover, MD, and had live out of a hotel before I got settled in. My stay at this location was great. The hotel is clean and quiet, the rooms are spacious, but more importantly, the staff is very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Raffi - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel. I am so glad that our location was ideal and that our staff helped to make your time with us that much better. We hope you are enjoying your new job!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Jumped over to Linthicum Heights for a business opportunity and was put up in this location. I'm going to be honest. Great place to stay. Staff was nice and house keeping was nice as well. Only had one issue, an apartment complex went up in flames and the people were put up in this location. We had a women get her grocery bags stollen from her as she went to get her key redone. Real shame. But besides that, very clean and ease of access. When back in that area, I will be staying there again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Jim - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that all of our staff was helpful. We investigated the grocery bags situation and actually found out that the guest had actually gone to a different floor by mistake and left her bags at the corresponding room door. I am happy to report her bags were located in the hallway of the upper floor and returned to her.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Love this place. Clean rooms with nice kitchen and always accomadating. Tosha at the desk is very outgoing and always a big help. From directions to recomendations, it is always done with a smile. Located in a central area of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Todd - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were extremely pleased with your clean room and the fully equipped kitchen. I was also very happy to read that Tosha helped you with directions and was so friendly as well as accommodating.

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have had nothing but great customer service at this property. A special mention of thanks to Tosha and Sonya who are always help and have a smile to great you with. Helpfull people and a friendly atmosphere. Will continue to stay here on all future trips . Great value and Great People

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Tosha and Sonya were always helpful during your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort of our hotel.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I will continue to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This facility under the Management of Shane, provides excellent customer service. But even more importantly, this Hotel embraces their Community and aids cancer families when in need. I work for the American Cancer Society and have had to call this hotel for our cancer patients and their loved ones. The hotel has helped many of our families during their difficult cancer journey. Kudos to a company and not only offers good service but cares about their community.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Shane's leadership at the hotel and the hotel's willingness to do what we can to help the community.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#11 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum
Extended Stay Linthicum
Linthicum Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.