Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Baltimore, Maryland
“Todd B.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Love this place. Clean rooms with nice kitchen and always accomadating. Tosha at the desk is very outgoing and always a big help. From directions to recomendations, it is always done with a smile. Located in a central area of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Todd - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were extremely pleased with your clean room and the fully equipped kitchen. I was also very happy to read that Tosha helped you with directions and was so friendly as well as accommodating.

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have had nothing but great customer service at this property. A special mention of thanks to Tosha and Sonya who are always help and have a smile to great you with. Helpfull people and a friendly atmosphere. Will continue to stay here on all future trips . Great value and Great People

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Tosha and Sonya were always helpful during your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort of our hotel.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I will continue to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This facility under the Management of Shane, provides excellent customer service. But even more importantly, this Hotel embraces their Community and aids cancer families when in need. I work for the American Cancer Society and have had to call this hotel for our cancer patients and their loved ones. The hotel has helped many of our families during their difficult cancer journey. Kudos to a company and not only offers good service but cares about their community.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Shane's leadership at the hotel and the hotel's willingness to do what we can to help the community.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Tosha Briscoe is the most professional and accommodating Person that I have met in the past 3 years that I have been doing this work. All of the staff our great. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed October 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 11, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Tosha's customer service and that the other staff members were friendly and helpful as well. We will be sure to pass these compliments on to our staff members.

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had stayed at this hotel once before for a couple of nights.It was much cheaper then. This time I stayed for 5 nights to take care of family business. This time the room where I stayed had a broken shower faucet and only one burner on the stove worked. (They did switch rooms for me.) The dishes, pots and pans supplied were a joke. 2 sets of silverware, a spatula, a large frying pan and a sauce pan, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 coffee cups, 2 large plastic glasses. Nothing to clean the pans with; just a dish cloth. Not a home away from home experience. The cable was basic and pretty much for businessMEN. Several ESPN, USA, CNN, Fox News and local channels. Maybe basic plus is what they supplied. Inadequate! Grab and Go from 6:30-9:30. (Again, for business people) Even McDonalds offers breakfast for longer hours. It didn't matter though. The choices were weak. They offer no maid service unless you're there for a week or more (unless you want to pay extra). They didn't even empty my trash cans. Really? Next time I will stay elsewhere and get more service for the same price.

Room Tip: No restaurant on premises. Don't expect to cook family meals here unless they are microwaveable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that the room we reserved for you had a maintenance issue and cooking utensils not in place in your room. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback, we will ensure that each room is inspected for maintenance and all issues so your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bba@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Churchton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stay at this hotel routinely and have always had excellent customer service, nice rooms (fully equioped kitchens), and a comfortable yet affordable stay. I have stayed at many hotels in the area and have settled here for my upocoming Hotel needs.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Jamie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your clean room and excellent customer service. We are so pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel.

san anton, tejas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wife and I stayed here for 4.5 months during a relo. The staff were invested in our experience and the facilities were clean and comfortable. We will actually miss seeing their faces.
This hotel is at the end of the street with no highway noise however still quick access. You're only about 5-10 minutes from the airport. I don't have the number any longer but the hotel should be able to set you up with a taxi...the owner and one of the driver's is Bob. He's a friendly quick chat. $12 rate for hotel guests.

Room Tip: not all rooms have digital thermostats. You will never get the room right unless the weather stays...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how the hotel facilities are clean and comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Extended Stay America Linthicum
Extended Stay Linthicum
Linthicum Extended Stay
Address: 1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#5 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.