“This is "Home Away From Home"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
“This is "Home Away From Home"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Tosha Briscoe is the most professional and accommodating Person that I have met in the past 3 years that I have been doing this work. All of the staff our great. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed October 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 11, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Tosha's customer service and that the other staff members were friendly and helpful as well. We will be sure to pass these compliments on to our staff members.

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had stayed at this hotel once before for a couple of nights.It was much cheaper then. This time I stayed for 5 nights to take care of family business. This time the room where I stayed had a broken shower faucet and only one burner on the stove worked. (They did switch rooms for me.) The dishes, pots and pans supplied were a joke. 2 sets of silverware, a spatula, a large frying pan and a sauce pan, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 coffee cups, 2 large plastic glasses. Nothing to clean the pans with; just a dish cloth. Not a home away from home experience. The cable was basic and pretty much for businessMEN. Several ESPN, USA, CNN, Fox News and local channels. Maybe basic plus is what they supplied. Inadequate! Grab and Go from 6:30-9:30. (Again, for business people) Even McDonalds offers breakfast for longer hours. It didn't matter though. The choices were weak. They offer no maid service unless you're there for a week or more (unless you want to pay extra). They didn't even empty my trash cans. Really? Next time I will stay elsewhere and get more service for the same price.

Room Tip: No restaurant on premises. Don't expect to cook family meals here unless they are microwaveable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that the room we reserved for you had a maintenance issue and cooking utensils not in place in your room. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback, we will ensure that each room is inspected for maintenance and all issues so your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bba@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Churchton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stay at this hotel routinely and have always had excellent customer service, nice rooms (fully equioped kitchens), and a comfortable yet affordable stay. I have stayed at many hotels in the area and have settled here for my upocoming Hotel needs.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Jamie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your clean room and excellent customer service. We are so pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel.

san anton, tejas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wife and I stayed here for 4.5 months during a relo. The staff were invested in our experience and the facilities were clean and comfortable. We will actually miss seeing their faces.
This hotel is at the end of the street with no highway noise however still quick access. You're only about 5-10 minutes from the airport. I don't have the number any longer but the hotel should be able to set you up with a taxi...the owner and one of the driver's is Bob. He's a friendly quick chat. $12 rate for hotel guests.

Room Tip: not all rooms have digital thermostats. You will never get the room right unless the weather stays...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how the hotel facilities are clean and comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Saipan, Mariana Islands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We needed a place to stay near BWI (< 2 miles) airport to drop off some folks for an early morning flight. We landed these rooms on price line for around $50 each. They front desk added another $20/night per room for our request for twin beds. This was later rescinded because one room did not have curtains (?).

There was no airport transfer service. Bummer.

It was a an active hotel with lots of weekend partiers.

This place can serve you well if you need a kitchen in the room or just happen to need a bed and a shower for a flight at nearby BWI. Careful of add on fees beforehand.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to provide you with shuttle service for the airport however, I am sorry you were not able to enjoy our well equipped kitchens. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We are SO happy to have stayed here. We had to temporarily live near Johns Hopkins until my son was born. This ESA was in a perfect location (9 miles from JH) and we had access to everything we needed. It was a quick ride to Glen Burnie and any restaurant and store wanted. The area was safe and we never worried. Super easy close access to the interstates. The greatest benefit though, was the staff! They made us feel at home and were like family. They even came to see the baby once we were discharged from the hospital! They asked if we needed anything and made it easy to get new towels or other supplies anytime we needed them. Rooms were clean and comfortable and when my parents came to stay for a couple days, they were so impressed with their own room that they plan to check out other ESA's on their way back home to Oklahoma. Even though we are thrilled to be headed home, we both expressed how we will miss everyone here that we got to know in the month and half we stayed. Thank you so much for a great experience!

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thao - Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took such great care of you while you visited our hotel. As well, I am glad that our location was convenient for you, close to Glen Burnie and other stores.

Thank you again for your kind words. It would be our pleasure for you to see us in the near future.
Linthicum
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staying at this place has been a plesant experince. The Staff is ready to help and always with a simle .. .. The room was clean and look as if it was new. The parking lot lighting was very good, no dark spots Over all I would choose this place again. The room, the parking and the
Staff; made my stay a very good one.

Room Tip: Room on the corners are best.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Extended Stay America Linthicum
Extended Stay Linthicum
Linthicum Extended Stay
Address: 1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#5 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.