“Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
san anton, tejas
“Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wife and I stayed here for 4.5 months during a relo. The staff were invested in our experience and the facilities were clean and comfortable. We will actually miss seeing their faces.
This hotel is at the end of the street with no highway noise however still quick access. You're only about 5-10 minutes from the airport. I don't have the number any longer but the hotel should be able to set you up with a taxi...the owner and one of the driver's is Bob. He's a friendly quick chat. $12 rate for hotel guests.

Room Tip: not all rooms have digital thermostats. You will never get the room right unless the weather stays...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how the hotel facilities are clean and comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Saipan, Mariana Islands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We needed a place to stay near BWI (< 2 miles) airport to drop off some folks for an early morning flight. We landed these rooms on price line for around $50 each. They front desk added another $20/night per room for our request for twin beds. This was later rescinded because one room did not have curtains (?).

There was no airport transfer service. Bummer.

It was a an active hotel with lots of weekend partiers.

This place can serve you well if you need a kitchen in the room or just happen to need a bed and a shower for a flight at nearby BWI. Careful of add on fees beforehand.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to provide you with shuttle service for the airport however, I am sorry you were not able to enjoy our well equipped kitchens. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We are SO happy to have stayed here. We had to temporarily live near Johns Hopkins until my son was born. This ESA was in a perfect location (9 miles from JH) and we had access to everything we needed. It was a quick ride to Glen Burnie and any restaurant and store wanted. The area was safe and we never worried. Super easy close access to the interstates. The greatest benefit though, was the staff! They made us feel at home and were like family. They even came to see the baby once we were discharged from the hospital! They asked if we needed anything and made it easy to get new towels or other supplies anytime we needed them. Rooms were clean and comfortable and when my parents came to stay for a couple days, they were so impressed with their own room that they plan to check out other ESA's on their way back home to Oklahoma. Even though we are thrilled to be headed home, we both expressed how we will miss everyone here that we got to know in the month and half we stayed. Thank you so much for a great experience!

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thao - Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took such great care of you while you visited our hotel. As well, I am glad that our location was convenient for you, close to Glen Burnie and other stores.

Thank you again for your kind words. It would be our pleasure for you to see us in the near future.
Linthicum
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staying at this place has been a plesant experince. The Staff is ready to help and always with a simle .. .. The room was clean and look as if it was new. The parking lot lighting was very good, no dark spots Over all I would choose this place again. The room, the parking and the
Staff; made my stay a very good one.

Room Tip: Room on the corners are best.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Once again workin out of town and found this place to be rather accommodating. First impression was very friendly front desk person as was all the others i encountered. They were more than willing to help me fax papers more than once and i had them make copys for me probably at least 60 throughout my stay, this all at no charge and more than helpful. My room was clean yet slightly outdated and couldnt keep a constant temp it was hot or cold no in between. I was there for 12 days and thought it was weird my room was not cleaned or sheets changed or even fresh towels put out my whole stay which i was told would be done fridays but they must have forgot? The other complaint was what they called breakfast which was fruit and granola bars pretty weak but there was always fresh hot coffee. Overall nice clean place with friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please except our apologies about not receiving housekeeping service during your stay; however I am please to hear that that the front desk was friendly. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Myrtle Beach, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been to a few ESA hotels now that I started traveling and again I am not disappointed. The staff was MORE than accommodating! The weekend team was outstanding for assistance, availability and courteousness and in the wee morning hours as I would drudge in the door from my 5th NIGHT in a row- the coffee was hot, fresh and muffins were a plenty! The girls have it down! They are exceptional at making changes in the cleaning assignments at the last minute- offering location information- helping in any way possible. They smile, rush to assist and do whatever it takes to make it a quiet night (or day like me I am a night shifter!)
The location was safe enough to go for a walk in the evening, not a lot of shopping or entertainment- but lighted sidewalks and a few restaurants to appease the appetite..

Highest regards to Sonya, Tosha and Yolanda-(I think was her name) you girls make it happen!

Room Tip: Get a room opposite the post office! The trucks come in and out all hours..face the parking lot- its...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff was accommodating. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My name is kyle stewart and I work with I.C.E. intracoastal environmental llc. My coworkers and I stay at the extended stay hotels very often if not every time we go out of town on business. On behalf of all of us at I.C.E we wanted to thank the staff and managers for being so kind, helping us the best that they can, and making sure when we need something we get it. I also asked for the names of some of the empoyees working for extended stay and we give our thanks to Yolanda, Tasha, Sonia, Yachica, and especially sabrina, they did their job very well and were very polite.

Room Tip: I stayed in an extended stay that had three floors and payed for a smoking room. It was very nice t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the BWI Staff gave you GREAT customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#6 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum
Extended Stay Linthicum
Linthicum Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.