“Clean place with great front desk service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Clean place with great front desk service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Once again workin out of town and found this place to be rather accommodating. First impression was very friendly front desk person as was all the others i encountered. They were more than willing to help me fax papers more than once and i had them make copys for me probably at least 60 throughout my stay, this all at no charge and more than helpful. My room was clean yet slightly outdated and couldnt keep a constant temp it was hot or cold no in between. I was there for 12 days and thought it was weird my room was not cleaned or sheets changed or even fresh towels put out my whole stay which i was told would be done fridays but they must have forgot? The other complaint was what they called breakfast which was fruit and granola bars pretty weak but there was always fresh hot coffee. Overall nice clean place with friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please except our apologies about not receiving housekeeping service during your stay; however I am please to hear that that the front desk was friendly. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Myrtle Beach, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been to a few ESA hotels now that I started traveling and again I am not disappointed. The staff was MORE than accommodating! The weekend team was outstanding for assistance, availability and courteousness and in the wee morning hours as I would drudge in the door from my 5th NIGHT in a row- the coffee was hot, fresh and muffins were a plenty! The girls have it down! They are exceptional at making changes in the cleaning assignments at the last minute- offering location information- helping in any way possible. They smile, rush to assist and do whatever it takes to make it a quiet night (or day like me I am a night shifter!)
The location was safe enough to go for a walk in the evening, not a lot of shopping or entertainment- but lighted sidewalks and a few restaurants to appease the appetite..

Highest regards to Sonya, Tosha and Yolanda-(I think was her name) you girls make it happen!

Room Tip: Get a room opposite the post office! The trucks come in and out all hours..face the parking lot- its...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff was accommodating. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My name is kyle stewart and I work with I.C.E. intracoastal environmental llc. My coworkers and I stay at the extended stay hotels very often if not every time we go out of town on business. On behalf of all of us at I.C.E we wanted to thank the staff and managers for being so kind, helping us the best that they can, and making sure when we need something we get it. I also asked for the names of some of the empoyees working for extended stay and we give our thanks to Yolanda, Tasha, Sonia, Yachica, and especially sabrina, they did their job very well and were very polite.

Room Tip: I stayed in an extended stay that had three floors and payed for a smoking room. It was very nice t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the BWI Staff gave you GREAT customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

The staff here are so amazing here, there just like my family each time I come vist my hotel, I choose these guys, for the price u pay you bet it, love these guys soo much , each time I come they allways give me the room I ask for, there's never an addituide from anyone

• Stayed February 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, March 1, 2013
I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Clovis, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Okay I travel quite a bit & have been to some doozies but I can honestly say that this is the best place I have ever stayed @, I am an agency nurse & pretty cynical when it comes to extended stays & their promises; ESA chgd my whole mindset, Sabrina is the best when it comes to Customer Service. Wish I could take her with me to other hotels, she is a gem.

Room Tip: Very quiet rooms, less A/C racket.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about the Extended Stay America BWI. I'm so pleased to hear that Sabrina has made you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I love it here...Welcoming,Employees are friendly,Clean,Nice...Wouldn't stay nowhere else...Quiet,Private,Relaxing...Pet Friendly...My daughter loves it here...Love the coffee they have...great way to start the day...laundry room fits all the needs...Lots of activities you can do around the hotel...it accommodates all the needs you have...love it...

• Stayed September 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found our staff so wonderful and enjoyed our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

A full service hotel it is not, but with it's offerings in the form of service, is excellent, The property having been recently renovated is clean and well appointed.
The Area manager Shaun has been very helpful and approachable, and often solicits suggestions on ways to improve the hotel and its services.
Carol has always been attentive and meticulously in her house keeping duties and will surely be missed once I am no longer a guest.
The front desk staff although new to this location has assimilated in very well and has done a great job in its day to day operation.

Lacking is a fair variety of television channels, substituting some of the numerous sports channels for a wider variety would be welcomed.
I will recommend this hotel given its services and location to the BWI airport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, December 18, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. I was glad to hear that Carol has been attentive in your room. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#6 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum
Extended Stay Linthicum
Linthicum Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.