“Awesome place to stay, Sabrina is the best. Wish ESA was in Baltimore proper.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Clovis, New Mexico, United States
“Awesome place to stay, Sabrina is the best. Wish ESA was in Baltimore proper.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Okay I travel quite a bit & have been to some doozies but I can honestly say that this is the best place I have ever stayed @, I am an agency nurse & pretty cynical when it comes to extended stays & their promises; ESA chgd my whole mindset, Sabrina is the best when it comes to Customer Service. Wish I could take her with me to other hotels, she is a gem.

Room Tip: Very quiet rooms, less A/C racket.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, March 1, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about the Extended Stay America BWI. I'm so pleased to hear that Sabrina has made you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I love it here...Welcoming,Employees are friendly,Clean,Nice...Wouldn't stay nowhere else...Quiet,Private,Relaxing...Pet Friendly...My daughter loves it here...Love the coffee they have...great way to start the day...laundry room fits all the needs...Lots of activities you can do around the hotel...it accommodates all the needs you have...love it...

• Stayed September 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found our staff so wonderful and enjoyed our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

A full service hotel it is not, but with it's offerings in the form of service, is excellent, The property having been recently renovated is clean and well appointed.
The Area manager Shaun has been very helpful and approachable, and often solicits suggestions on ways to improve the hotel and its services.
Carol has always been attentive and meticulously in her house keeping duties and will surely be missed once I am no longer a guest.
The front desk staff although new to this location has assimilated in very well and has done a great job in its day to day operation.

Lacking is a fair variety of television channels, substituting some of the numerous sports channels for a wider variety would be welcomed.
I will recommend this hotel given its services and location to the BWI airport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, December 18, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. I was glad to hear that Carol has been attentive in your room. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed here for about a month. It's proximity to BWI parkway was great. Sonya at the front desk was curtious and very helpful in answering all the questions we had. Me and my husband plan to return for another extended stay in the near future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, November 27, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Baltimore - BWI. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Towanda, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The desk staff are very nice, especially Yashica and Yolanda. Found the back door propped open (security risk). The breakfast is not the most elaborate, but is ok if you like oatmeal or muffins. Laundry room clean. Bed comfortable. Internet adequate. TV channels very lacking unless you like 4 sports channels. TV shuts itself off at random times. Hallway smells stale. Trash room spotlessly clean. Wendys close, Bob Evans and Ruby Tuesday. Chilli's not far. Glen Burnie has anything you need restaurant or grocery wise. Check out HIP HOP Fish and Chicken. Not as good as at Towsen, but close.

Room Tip: no fitness center, rooms cleaned weekly
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that Yashica and Yolanda were able to provide Great service during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

this motel offers excellent value budget rooms which are fully equiped.

Shaun the manager was friendly, efficient, and helpful.

There are other hotels very nearby with restaurants etc.

Aside from laundry and ample parking there are no services. But you couldn't ask for more at the price.

• Stayed November 2012
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that Shane gave you Great Customer Service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed here for one night with my wife read good reviews in trip-advisor. It is close to airport and close enough to to downtown Baltimore. Here are some facts about safety:
- Doubt about safety: We arrived early in the morning; there was no room, but we completed the paperwork. When we came back in the evening front-desk gave us our room keys. We head to room and there were other people in the room (luckily we just saw their item, not them personally).
- Rooms were not clean: There was hair on the toilet seat, kitchen counter etc. I am not sure if they're sterilizing bath and toilet with the correct way.
- Sleep quality was not good because of the bed quality.
- It is a pet-free hotel; personally I don't like pet free hotels if they don't separate pet free rooms and regular rooms.
- Room heater was working fine. There is a kitchenette and some kitchen items (we never used)
- There are a lot of free parking space.
- The price is affordable.
- There are some complementary items in the morning if you want to have.

If you'd like to try another hotel in this area, go to Hyatt; they had no availability for us but my sister was staying there so I saw the rooms. Rooms were clean, service was good, breakfast and safety was way better in Hyatt.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that your room was not clean. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing with the housekeepers to inspect there rooms before leaving them . I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at bba@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#11 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum
Extended Stay Linthicum
Linthicum Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.