We stayed here for one night with my wife read good reviews in trip-advisor. It is close to airport and close enough to to downtown Baltimore. Here are some facts about safety:
- Doubt about safety: We arrived early in the morning; there was no room, but we completed the paperwork. When we came back in the evening front-desk gave us our room keys. We head to room and there were other people in the room (luckily we just saw their item, not them personally).
- Rooms were not clean: There was hair on the toilet seat, kitchen counter etc. I am not sure if they're sterilizing bath and toilet with the correct way.
- Sleep quality was not good because of the bed quality.
- It is a pet-free hotel; personally I don't like pet free hotels if they don't separate pet free rooms and regular rooms.
- Room heater was working fine. There is a kitchenette and some kitchen items (we never used)
- There are a lot of free parking space.
- The price is affordable.
- There are some complementary items in the morning if you want to have.
If you'd like to try another hotel in this area, go to Hyatt; they had no availability for us but my sister was staying there so I saw the rooms. Rooms were clean, service was good, breakfast and safety was way better in Hyatt.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that your room was not clean. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing with the housekeepers to inspect there rooms before leaving them . I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at email@example.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.