We stayed here for one night with my wife read good reviews in trip-advisor. It is close to airport and close enough to to downtown Baltimore. Here are some facts about safety:
- Doubt about safety: We arrived early in the morning; there was no room, but we completed the paperwork. When we came back in the evening front-desk gave us our room keys. We head to room and there were other people in the room (luckily we just saw their item, not them personally).
- Rooms were not clean: There was hair on the toilet seat, kitchen counter etc. I am not sure if they're sterilizing bath and toilet with the correct way.
- Sleep quality was not good because of the bed quality.
- It is a pet-free hotel; personally I don't like pet free hotels if they don't separate pet free rooms and regular rooms.
- Room heater was working fine. There is a kitchenette and some kitchen items (we never used)
- There are a lot of free parking space.
- The price is affordable.
- There are some complementary items in the morning if you want to have.
If you'd like to try another hotel in this area, go to Hyatt; they had no availability for us but my sister was staying there so I saw the rooms. Rooms were clean, service was good, breakfast and safety was way better in Hyatt.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Linthicum
- Extended Stay Linthicum
- Linthicum Extended Stay