“Overall, pretty decent...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Chicago, Illinois
“Overall, pretty decent...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

In fact, I was impressed by the modern room ameneties and cleanliness but unfortunately my room has a faulty heater, so I walk into an ice cold room and can't get the heat to kick on...and it should. iThe hotel is full so I can't switch rooms and its too cold to fall asleep because it is freezing but that's just my luck of the draw...but outside of that it is quiet and clean, a good option for travelers with families or on a budget.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this review, August 1, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Baltimore - BWI Airport. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

In response to your comments about the air conditioning unit, we have inspected all in-room air conditioners and made any necessary repairs to ensure that we don't have a repeat of your particular incident in the future. I can assure you that we will continue to maintain strict quality control measures, and would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#11 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum
Extended Stay Linthicum
Linthicum Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.