“Red Roof Inn - BWI” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport

You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   827 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Boston, Massachusetts
“Red Roof Inn - BWI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed at this Red Roof Inn because of it's location. The staff was extremely courteous and the room was very well appointed.
The location is very near a Chili's and a Bob Evan's restaraunt.
I would stay here again without hesitation.
Everything was clean and recently upgraded, and our stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you Campdaan for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy that our staff made a lasting impression during your stay. Not only are we close to Bob Evans and Chilis, we are also within walking distance to Italia's Corner and Maiwand Kabob. On your next visit I would suggest trying one of those restaurants as both are very good. We thank you for choosing our Red Roof Inn and look forward to your next visit!

410-850-7600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

All the staff members were friendly and helpful. Rooms cleanliness standard was very high. The GM Shawn Smith is a very impressive leader of the property. I had a talk with the night auditor Simeon who has a great knowledge of the job he is doing. The girls at check-in and check-out were very pleasant and cooperative. F.Khan (Guest)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you F. Khan for taking the time to review our hotel! Thank you for the kind words regarding the staff at our Red Roof Inn. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Simeon and the other front desk GSR's. We all take great pride in knowing that we were able to make a guests stay as enjoyable as yours. We appreciate you choosing our Red Roof Inn and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Baltimore!

Altamonte Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I do not usually stay at Red Roof Inn, but this one is very nice. All the rooms have been remodeled. Check in was very fast as was checking out. Very nice decor, clean, quiet and the staff was very helpful. I will say the bed was more comfortable than the last hotel I stayed at and it had sleep number beds. The location was great. Very close to BWI Airport and Live (casino). I was attending the Capital Jazz Fest and it only took about 20-30 minutes to get to Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD.

Room Tip: The elevator is in the middle of the building so you may want to request a room close to the middle...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you IBP1961 for taking the time to review our hotel! I hope you enjoyed the annual Capital Jazz Festival in Columbia. I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and how comfortable the mattresses were. It may interest you to know that the new Serta mattresses we just received with our renovation are replacing all of the mattresses in Red Roof Inns across the country. As you said we're very fortunate to be in a central location close to many attractions such as the Inner Harbor, Washington DC, Columbia, Arundel Mills mall and the Maryland Live casino. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I recently stayed at this Red Roof Inn, and I can honestly say this was the best customer service I have received in quite some time. I was checked in by a lovely young lady named Shaquanda. She was so polite and courteous. Check in was easy and fast. She even called my room 10 minutes after I checked in to make sure everything was okay in my room. She was nice enough to print out some directions for me since I was not too familiar with the area. The room was great. It was nice, comfortable, and most importantly CLEAN!!! Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I certainly will be staying here again whenever I have to travel to Baltimore again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you keymoni for taking the time to review our hotel! Knowing how much you enjoyed your stay and the wonderful customer service you received makes my day. Shaquanda has been a bright and talented addition to our team here at BWI. I will make sure to recognize and thank her for making your stay a pleasant one. We appreciate you choosing Red Roof Inns and look forward to seeing you again!

North East, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were in town Friday night for the Orioles game and booked a room at Red Roof. We regularly stay at other Red Roof's and have been very satisfied. This one was by far one of the nicest. Friendly hotel staff...a shuttle bus that took us right to the light rail and a clean comfortable room. If you are looking for a convenient, clean and friendly place to stay this is it. The price was much cheaper than other hotels in the area that we had inquired about. Look forward to staying again soon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you ashncolesmom for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm excited to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. It makes me very proud to know that we are one of the nicest Red Roof Inns. I will be sure to thank the entire team for making your stay a memorable one. I believe your words pretty much sum up our goal to be a "convenient, clean and friendly place to stay." I'm sure the best value in the BWI area can be found at the Red Roof Inn. We are thankful for your business and can't wait to see you upon your return to the BWI area!

Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Washington/BWI Airport
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My fiance and I visited a city 2 hours away from BWI. Since we had a 6 am flight out of BWI on the return, we decided to drive back the night before and stay over to eliminate the need to get up at 2 am to get to the airport. Our stay at the Red Roof was excellent. The person working the desk was so patient and efficient. The room was very clean; bed comfortable. We used the shuttle to return our rental car the night before AND at 4 AM to go to the airport. I have nothing but good things to say about our stay. On another note, my father, who is an older gentleman, had a flight out later in the morning than us. Understandably, my father did not want to leave with us at 4 am. I asked the staff if they could please help make sure that he got his wake up call and on the shuttle - just as a special favor even though they didn't have to do it. I am glad to say that they made sure he did. He also had nothing but good things to say about the Red Roof. Will be staying there whenever we come through BWI.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you CJ for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very happy to hear how excellent your stay was at the Red Roof Inn. Knowing that the team made your stay a special one makes me proud. We aspire to make everyone's stay pleasant, convenient and relaxing. I will make sure to pass your comments along to the entire team. We appreciate you choosing the Red Roof Inn and look forward to having you as our guest during your next visit to BWI.

Wewahitchka, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Check in was pleasant as well as the staff. The rooms are great and clean, and the beds slept perfect. Had a early flight and the shuttle saved time and money so that alone is a huge plus. Will be our hotel of choice in the Baltimore area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you Wewamom for taking the time to review our hotel! To hear how we are now your hotel of choice makes my day. Our goal is to give all guests an experience like yours by providing excellent guest service, a clean modern room and a convenient shuttle to make them feel at home while staying at the Red Roof Inn. We appreciate you staying with Red Roof Inn and look forward to having you as our guest during your next visit to Baltimore.

410-850-7600

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport? Share your experiences!