“Awesome place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   827 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Ranked #10 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
North East, Maryland
“Awesome place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were in town Friday night for the Orioles game and booked a room at Red Roof. We regularly stay at other Red Roof's and have been very satisfied. This one was by far one of the nicest. Friendly hotel staff...a shuttle bus that took us right to the light rail and a clean comfortable room. If you are looking for a convenient, clean and friendly place to stay this is it. The price was much cheaper than other hotels in the area that we had inquired about. Look forward to staying again soon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you ashncolesmom for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm excited to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. It makes me very proud to know that we are one of the nicest Red Roof Inns. I will be sure to thank the entire team for making your stay a memorable one. I believe your words pretty much sum up our goal to be a "convenient, clean and friendly place to stay." I'm sure the best value in the BWI area can be found at the Red Roof Inn. We are thankful for your business and can't wait to see you upon your return to the BWI area!

Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Washington/BWI Airport

240 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My fiance and I visited a city 2 hours away from BWI. Since we had a 6 am flight out of BWI on the return, we decided to drive back the night before and stay over to eliminate the need to get up at 2 am to get to the airport. Our stay at the Red Roof was excellent. The person working the desk was so patient and efficient. The room was very clean; bed comfortable. We used the shuttle to return our rental car the night before AND at 4 AM to go to the airport. I have nothing but good things to say about our stay. On another note, my father, who is an older gentleman, had a flight out later in the morning than us. Understandably, my father did not want to leave with us at 4 am. I asked the staff if they could please help make sure that he got his wake up call and on the shuttle - just as a special favor even though they didn't have to do it. I am glad to say that they made sure he did. He also had nothing but good things to say about the Red Roof. Will be staying there whenever we come through BWI.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you CJ for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very happy to hear how excellent your stay was at the Red Roof Inn. Knowing that the team made your stay a special one makes me proud. We aspire to make everyone's stay pleasant, convenient and relaxing. I will make sure to pass your comments along to the entire team. We appreciate you choosing the Red Roof Inn and look forward to having you as our guest during your next visit to BWI.

Wewahitchka, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Check in was pleasant as well as the staff. The rooms are great and clean, and the beds slept perfect. Had a early flight and the shuttle saved time and money so that alone is a huge plus. Will be our hotel of choice in the Baltimore area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you Wewamom for taking the time to review our hotel! To hear how we are now your hotel of choice makes my day. Our goal is to give all guests an experience like yours by providing excellent guest service, a clean modern room and a convenient shuttle to make them feel at home while staying at the Red Roof Inn. We appreciate you staying with Red Roof Inn and look forward to having you as our guest during your next visit to Baltimore.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My sister and I had a wonderful stay at the Red Roof Inn. Customer service great (Robert) made us feel welcome and gave us information we needed about the shuttle and other ammendities. Clean beds and updated room that made us feel great about sleeping in the bed. During our stay my sister lost her ID they were kind enough to hold it for us until we picked it up 4 days later. Otherwise she could not have gotten on the plane back to California. Yes, we will stay there again and recommend it to other family and friends.

Room Tip: Just ask front what rooms are large or noisy. They are very helpful and will answer questions.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Bonnie D for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy to hear we were able to locate and return your ID before you left for California. It makes me very proud to hear how awesome Robert was during your stay! I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you, your family and friends in the future.

Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had to catch an early flight at BWI so I stayed at this hotel for one night, because. The location was great the price, was right and the room was clean, modern and it seem like it was somewhat newly renovated. Very close to the airport they offered coffee. It's close to restaurants chills and Quiznos and a pizza / Italian place. I think a free shuttle to the airport is provided. Close to Fast Park if you need to leave you car for a few days. Check in was quick and easy, so was check out, beds were comfortable. I received my wake up call on time. It provided everything you need in a budget hotel for one night. My only complaint is I did not know it was outdoor motel and I dislike outdoor hotel/motels they give me the creeps. I booked thru Hotwire and I paid around $70. Traveled May 6th.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you simplyserious01 for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated Next Gen Plus Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best value and fabulous accommodations for all guests visiting the BWI area. As you mentioned we offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. Ask about our special Park and Fly packages if you ever need to fly out of the airport and leave your vehicle at the hotel. I am confident that we provide one of the best values when it comes to Park and Fly. We appreciate you staying with Red Roof Inn and look forward to serving you in the future.

Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Washington/BWI Airport
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night in mid-May while attending the Preakness Stakes in Baltimore. Great deal Hotwire. Twice as much would have been a good deal. I've probably stayed at eight Red Roof Inns over the years and this was the nicest. The upgrades were similar to the recent Motel 6 upgrades but better. Beds were comfortable, room clean, flat TV, wood floors, grounds were spotless, staff helpful and shuttle took me from the airport and then to Amtrak the next day. It's located in an industrial park and there's little nearby, so eat/get what you need first.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you norscio for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very happy to hear how impressed you were with our Red Roof Inn. I will make sure to pass your comments along to the entire staff. As you mentioned our newly renovated Next Gen property comes equipped with beautiful wood floors, flat screen TV's and all new Serta mattresses. We also have a shuttle that can take you to several local restaurants as well as the airport and train station. We appreciate you choosing our Red Roof Inn and look forward to having you as our guest during your next visit to BWI.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was the cheapest room in the area and it was also very nice and had just been remodeled in every room. Every room is smoke free and has a new flat screen t.v. in it. The bed was very comfortable and clean. I was extremely impressed with this Red Roof Inn. I had not been to one in over 6 years because they had been run down lately. Very pleased with the staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review! I am very happy to hear how pleased you were with our staff. I know the staff will be excited to hear how much their service contributed to making your stay a pleasant one. Let me take this opportunity to welcome you back to the Red Roof Inn and thank you for giving our brand another chance. Many of our properties are undergoing or have already completed renovations so that we may impress our guests throughout there travels across the country. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to BWI.

Red Roof Inn BWI Airport
410-850-7600

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport? Share your experiences!