“Shuttle driver saved the day!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport

You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   827 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Dallas, Texas
“Shuttle driver saved the day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Our great experience started even before we arrived. I had left my overnight bag on the Metro bus that took us to the aport to connect with the free Red Roof Inn shuttle. The RR shuttle driver, without telling us, drove to where she thought the metro bus would be waiting for other riders. I got my bag! She did not have to do that. Thank you REXANNE for caring enough to go out of your way! Also, the rooms are clean and modernized. Beds are comfy. Great stay all the way around.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof. When I hear stories like yours, it warms my heart to know that our team members constantly go above and beyond for our guests. I will be sure to recognize Roxanne for her great work ethic.

I am also happy to hear that you find our brand new rooms comfortable and to your liking. We have just completed our multi-million dollar renovation and we could not be prouder of the results!

We appreciate you sharing your story and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Baltimore.

i0149@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I wanted to take a moment to thank the Staff at the BWI Red Roof Inn. There are some wonderful and helpful people there. William is great, the shuttle drivers are fantastic - and the rest of the Staff is good too - but Jewel is incredible. Due to work requirements I stayed in the Linthicum area many times - and I could have picked a plethora of hotels to stay at - but I can honestly say that I settled on the BWI Red Roof Inn because of Jewel. Jewel always remembered my name, always leaned forward on taking my reservations, always had my room ready, always made sure that my points were tracked and updated, always ensured that I had the best deal possible - and Jewel greeted me professionally, with a bright smile and a warm welcome, every single time. I looked forward to my stays at the BWI Red Roof Inn - because I knew that I would always be treated well and looked after by Jewel - and the rest of the Staff keyed off of her positive and helpful attitude - which made my stays enjoyable even when Jewel was not on duty. I hope that the Red Roof Inn takes good care of Jewel and the Staff at the BWI location - because they deserve it. I am the first to lodge a complaint when I believe that I am not being treated right - but I consider myself fair and also want to give accolades when they are deserved. Jewel and the Staff deserve these accolades. Good value - coupled with a warm and welcoming Staff - I highly recommend a stay at the BWI Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: No worries - the Staff will take care of you!!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff. We are very fortunate to have a team who works hard every day to make our guests happy. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team right away to encourage them to keep up their good work!

Lake Lure, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We checked in Saturday evening, scheduled a wake up call early and caught the shuttle to the airport. Everything went smoothly. When we returned to the airport a week later we got our bags and called for the shuttle. It took less than 10 minutes for them to arrive and take us back to the hotel where we had left our car. The shuttle drivers both times were very friendly. It was a very nice experience. This was the 3rd time we have done the ParkStayFly and will do it again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your response. Many guests, like yourself, find value in our Park & Fly package. Including the room night, shuttle to the airport and parking for the duration of your stay, guests don't have to feel rushed in the morning to get to their flight. We also take pride in the courtesy and efficiency of our shuttle drivers. We appreciate your choosing Red Roof and look forward to seeing you next time you fly out of BWI!

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed in this inn for a month. It is located near the BMI airport and the motel provides free shuttle transportation to and from the airport. It is a decent motel with clean bed. Room services were done promptly. However, a strong musky smell was noticed whenever I entered the room. The complimentary wi-fi signal was spotty, and I assume that it depends on where your room is located at. Safety can be an issue. I had my car parked outside one night and the rear bumper got hit pretty hard. Of course, the motel would not take any responsibility. Overall, it is a decent but yet inexpensive motel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you found value in our hotel. As you mentioned, we provide a free shuttle that takes you to and from the BWI Airport, Light Rail, MARC/Amtrak station and area restaurants. I am also to hear that you enjoyed our new bedding package and found our housekeeping staff to be efficient.

I apologize if you found the room to be musky. I will be sure to follow up with housekeeping to ensure they are using the correct products in the rooms to prevent this from happening. I also am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your vehicle while on our property. Please let me assure you that this was an isolated incident and that we are located in a safe area and the property is safe.

We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Baltimore.

chico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Don't be discouraged by exterior. Rooms have been beautifully remodeled. They are very clean inside, fresh smelling, updated with modern decor. Comfy bed and free internet, which is a must these days in a hotel as far as I'm concerned. Robert at front desk was a gem; so helpful and courteous. Even though room had exterior access, I was on third floor and felt quite safe. Shuttle driver was efficient and courteous as well. Would definitely stay here again. Price was fantastic and access to airport was easy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding our new rooms! I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the updates that we have incorporated into our hotel. Our new Rest Suite beds by Serta are a guest favorite, as we all know that getting a good nights sleep is everybody's first priority. I agree that Robert is an asset to our hotel and I will be sure to share your feedback with him. To add on to your comment regarding safety, we are located in one of the safest neighborhoods in the area due to our proximity to many high security government buildings. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again real soon!

Hyattsville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Red Roof Inn was my first choice to rest and relax after my flight in from The Windy City. The entire staff, Teaurra, Alba, Roxanne, and Nathy, are extremely friendly and helpful. They all make you feel right at home. The remodeling there really looks nice. The rooms were very clean and had a homey feel to them. The prices are very reasonable from all the other area hotels. I would highly recommend Red Roof Inn BWI to anyone looking for a place to stay. And yes I will be returning real soon!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay! I am glad to hear that we were your first choice for a "perfect weekend getaway!" We are in a great location for the weekend leisure traveler. We are situated in the BWI Gateway District with access to the airport as well as public transit to Baltimore via the light rail or DC via MARC train or Amtrak. We are a great lower cost alternative to the higher priced downtown hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel next time you require lodging.

Red Roof BWI Airport
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was my second stay at this facility, and the remodel is great! The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially Teaurra. The shuttle drivers, Nathy and Roxanne, were both extremely helpful and able to accommodate requests. One more trip to go later this year, and I will be staying at Red Roof BWI.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and hotel. We are very fortunate to have a caring staff who is always aiming to exceed expecations. I will be sure to share your feedback. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoy our brand new NextGen rooms with flat screens and new Serta bedding to name a few of our upgrades. We look forward to seeing you later this year on your next trip!

410-850-7600

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport? Share your experiences!