“Better Each Time” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   827 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Ranked #8 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Springfield, Missouri
“Better Each Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was my second stay at this facility, and the remodel is great! The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially Teaurra. The shuttle drivers, Nathy and Roxanne, were both extremely helpful and able to accommodate requests. One more trip to go later this year, and I will be staying at Red Roof BWI.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and hotel. We are very fortunate to have a caring staff who is always aiming to exceed expecations. I will be sure to share your feedback. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoy our brand new NextGen rooms with flat screens and new Serta bedding to name a few of our upgrades. We look forward to seeing you later this year on your next trip!

242 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at red roof for 4 nights. The hotel had just been remodeled so yes everything was very clean. The rooms are typical rooms, nothing fancy but we werent looking for fancy. What made the difference were the people. So nice and willing to help. We flew in so we had no car and used the shuttle service. They all were wonderful but one stood out. Her name as far as i can recall was Nathy.. im sure i butchered it. She was not American and spoke with a heavy accent. But wow! She was so nice! Talkative but not over the top. Took me to a convenience store on the way back to the room so i could get some things that i had run out of. Shared her story about how her mother in her home country has cancer and she was leaving to go see her soon. Yet she was so positive about everything. Its not the shuttle ride or anything like that. Its how she made me feel. I got off that bus feeling better than when i got on. Thats what its all about! Way to go! Ill stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your feedback! It makes me so happy to hear that Nathy made you feel good during your stay. It is always our goal to exceed guest expectations and I am so happy that we did. I will be sure to share with Nathy and the rest of the team your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to see us again real soon.

Glen Burnie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I found the management, Teaurra, the rooms, the cleaniness, the quietness of the room to be exceptional.

The remodelled room made me feel as if I were visiting an upper-class friend or family member who has very high standards for cleaniess and comfort.

I highly recommend the BWI Redroof Inn for those who have high standards for cleanliness, comfort and a quiet room at a price affordable for the budget-minded traveller.

I hope to enjoy your hospitality again in the near future.

Room Tip: The ground floor was very private and also very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad that you enjoy our brand new NextGen rooms. When designing our rooms, we aimed at putting a higher end feel for an economy price. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Stay at Red Roof Inn was pleasant for my duration. I stayed three nights on a layover. I found that the rooms were clean and properly heated and stocked with all the necessaries. I found the service members pleasant and very helpful, especially Ms. Teaurra, the clerk and Mrs. Naty, the Shuttle Driver. Thanks for a great stay and courtesy. PFC William Hilton.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Mr. Hilton,

Thank you for your service to our country. We appreciate all that you do. I am glad that you found the staff to be pleasant and helpful. Teaurra and Nathy are great assets to our team and I will be sure to give them recognition for the positive feedback.

I am also happy to hear that you found your newly renovated room clean and stocked with all the needed essentials. All of our rooms come with free wifi, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and in-room coffee.

Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof. We look forward to extending you the same courtesy on your next trip to Baltimore.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Newly Remodeled rooms, with a very nice Staff, Thanks "Teaurra" , We were at the red roof during their renovation and everything was perfect! We didn't use Priceline and never would recommend any third party booking, Call this location and book direct. Phone:(410) 850-7600

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you found our new renovations to be "perfect!" When designing our NextGen rooms, we took guest feedback on enhancements they wanted to see and implemented them. Our rooms now have all new bedding, flat-screen TVs, wood flooring, vessel sinks and new furnishings.

As you mentioned, booking directly through Redroof gives you the most flexibility and the opportunity to enroll in our Redicard loyalty program. Redicard has been recognized as one of the best programs out there to earn free nights fast! Please feel free to contact the hotel directly for enrollment information.

Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Baltimore!

Maryland US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I'm a 65 year old woman who was returning from England to Maryland. I stayed at the Red
Roof Inn as I had done on the last trip. The shuttle is a great service to and from the airport and
the driver is really pleasant and helpful as are the staff.

The rooms are basic but I had an upgrade with a microwave and refridgerator for only $10 extra
and had an inroom safety deposit box included. If you are used to more upscale hotels then you
will need to take the fancy stuff with you, such as body lotion, as there is just one small bottle of
shampoo/conditioner. No problem, I buy travel size bottles of Molten Brown for this type of stay.

There was a glare from the sun in the early morning and no blinds and so I needed to pull the
curtains across. The bed was quite comfortable and I liked the shower. I'll always go back if in the area.

Room Tip: Pay the $10 extra and get a slightly bigger room with refrigerator and microwave and desk extension.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay! I am so happy to hear that after a long day of travel, you were able to get the rest that I'm sure was long overdue. I will be sure to share your feedback to the staff as an encouragement to keep up their good work.

As you mentioned, we have a complimentary shuttle which takes you to and from the airport, light rail, Amtrak/MARC commuter rail and area restaurants. I am glad that you also mentioned our upgraded room. Our Superior King room features more space, a large workspace and a microfridge for a small upcharge. We also have this option in 2 Full Size beds with our Deluxe Double. As a final note, although we do not have lotion in our rooms, we do have complimentary lotion at the front desk upon request along with other essential toiletries if you may be stranded or happened to forget them at home.

We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again on your next trip to Baltimore.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had a rate of 69.00 here from Expedia & I was very pleased with my stay compared to the prices of other BWI airport hotels. Airport shuttle departs hotel about every 20 minutes. First of all let me say this has exterior entrances so if you are concerned about that, you might want to look for somewhere with interior corridor entrance to the rooms. I was on the first floor which has been completely renovated. From what I understand, the 3rd floor is currently closed as it is under renovation now. I am not sure if any of the 2nd floor has been renovated yet. The lobby renovation is complete. Next door is a Quizno's subs and Chili's Restaurant is maybe a 5-10 minute walk through a parking lot, up some stairs at hotel next door & across the street with more stairs to enter Chilis. The shuttle driver heard me ask about restaurants at front desk & was nice enough to take me to the Chili's when it was 20 degrees outside. My room had laminate floors, flat screen tv & modern amenities. The only thing I was unable to figure out was the heat. There was a thermostat on the wall but also a unit under the window. The unit only had a fan & cool mode. I tried turning the thermostat up but never felt any heat. Upon further inspection I didn't locate any vents for heat to come out of in the ceiling, walls or floors. It was a bit chilly in the room but after my shower the room heated up & I was fine for a few hours of sleep before heading back to airport. Front desk staff was very helpful & nice. I noticed there was coffee & hot water available in the lobby. You can print boarding passes & check flights for free in lobby. There may be a charge to print & use internet because there was a place to swipe credit cards on the computer. Wi-fi was available in my room as well. I must say this is probably the nicest room of any Red Roof I have ever stayed in. I would stay here again for sure & if it's cold, I will be sure to check on the heat before making a reservation!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for telling us about your stay! I'm so happy to hear that this was the nicest Red Roof that you have stayed at. We work very hard to make our guests happy. I am sorry about the confusion with the heat. The A/C and heat have separate controls with the heat being on the wall closest to the bathroom. I'm glad to hear that once you figured it out, the room warmed up. Based on guest feedback, we are looking at ways to better identify the separate controls to alleviate any confusion. We are so happy you chose to stay with us and look forward to your next stay!

Red Roof Inn BWI Airport

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport? Share your experiences!