“Good deal for the price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport

You added Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   827 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Costa Mesa, California
“Good deal for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed 1 night after a long flight from the west coast. It was late and I just wanted to rest. Simeon and Teaurra were the front desk people and they were professional and very polite. The shuttle driver Allen was very nice and knowledgeable. The property was clean and well kept up. I will stay again if I need a place to stay a night or 2.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate you comments and you choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your next stay with us when you are again in the area.

Red Roof Inn BWI Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We were at the red roof during their renovation and everything was perfect!!!! Jewel and Tiara and Robert were always sooo kind and always had a smile for us and made us feel sooo welcome they were always sooo helpful and showed us that they really care about thier customers!!!!! The housekeepers are sooo efficient and the shuttle driver Earl is excellent always sooo friendly!!!!! The managers at the red roof BWI are the kindest ive ever seen at a hotel!!! Bryan and Sean are very connected to thier customers wants and needs and go out of thier way to make you feel at home!!!! Overall the best hotel ive stayed in and would always be my choice when im in Baltimore!!!! Keep up the great work Red Roof your customers appreciate all you do!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Sorry there is no pool or restaurant I touched the circles by mistake but all the rooms are perfect...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so much for the great feedback regarding your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you were happy with your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff as encouragement to keep up their good work. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Do I need to say more than the elevators smelled like fresh urine? Yes, fresh! I spent two nights and this issue was persistent. I decided to take the stairs after that. On the other hand, you get what you pay for. Cheap and close to the airport was what I wanted and that was what I got.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that the elevator smell was not up to standards. Unfortunately, a guest let their pet relieve themselves in the elevator. As soon as the issue was brought to our attention, we took action to clean the floors and we have plans to completely renovate the elevator in the next few weeks. I apologize that you experienced this and hope that you understand that this is not a normal occurrence. We hope that you will give us a better chance to serve you in the near future.

Bethlehem
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

As soon as I walked into the lobby, I was greeted in the most kindly way, my reservation was waiting for me, it took me less than 7 minutes to check in get to my room and get on with my evening. The only negative thing would be the flight pattern of BWI, not being from Baltimore I had no clue that it was such a busy airport.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Baltimore!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Front desk lady, her name is Tierra (something with a T) was very friendly...I had to check in early and she was very accommodating with early check in...

I had the pleasure of staying in one of the renovated which is well worth it...the color combination creates a peaceful ambience

though the walls seemed thin...that and the guy next door had a dog that barked and whimpered intermittently...the guy was hard of hearing cuz he always had his tv blasting... I didn't like how the hotel has exterior doors, the area was safe but interior provide more safety...also I didn't like how my room had an adjoining door that connected to my noisy next door neighbor but overall...none-the-less it didn't bother me too much...what really worked my nerves was the lack of heat...my room had a faux heater gauge...so at times it could be cold as hell ...luckily I had extra blanket...

But the cost of $41 bucks per night really surpasses the inconveniences... I used the laundry facility which was very convenient...free coffee and free business center in the lobby

No free breakfast but McDonald's is within walking distance...Starbucks within driving distance...and KFC and Taco Bell about 5 miles away...

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay! I'm glad to hear that you found value in our renovated room. I apologize for the issues that you experienced with the heater. I will be sure to have the heat control re-calibrated before the room is rented again. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Linthicum
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at red roof inn.Team member Jennelle did a wonderful job greeting me in placing me in one of the new remodel rooms.My wake up call was on time in she made sure I was confortable in well taking care of

Room Tip: Very clean rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying in one of our recently renovated rooms! I’m happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and how well Jennelle took care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Needed to find a hotel close to BWI airport with shuttle. This was a good choice. The hotel is average with no frills. The price is right. Everything was fine. They are in middle of renovation but didn't hear any noise. The front desk did mention when I checked in. The room was clean and comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay! I am happy to hear that you found us and you were able to take use of our complimentary airport shuttle. I am also excited to hear that our renovation did not cause any noise disturbances during your visit. We try to keep the noise from the renovation to a minimum as to not affect our guests during their stay. I look forward to your next visit when you can experience one of our newly renovated rooms complete with new bedding, linens, furniture, vessel sinks, and wood floors. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!