This is a well-run property. The staff is very pleasant and professional - GM, desk clerks, housekeepers, airport shuttle driver.
Rooms are well-maintained and a little above standard Red Roof Inn rooms.
I like to stay here when flying out of BWI. They have Park n Fly for $6 a night, just let them know when you check-in. It's really easy and convenient and saves you money over parking at the airport.
They are one of the closer hotels to the airport, so their complimentary shuttle is a quick trip.
I noticed some people complain about runway noise. I didn't notice it at all. If you hear it, turn on the a/c fan. I often do this anyway.
Make sure you join their RediCard frequent stay programs to get free nights eventually.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof Inn BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We’re in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it’s only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it’s easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof Inn BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.