I stay here often. The property is clean and quiet and the rooms are in excellent working order. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The General Manager (Bryan) is a 'hands-on' type who works very well with his staff to keep things running smoothly. Shuttle service between the airport (BWI) is very prompt and runs 3 times per hour. The property is only 5 minutes from the airport. Room rates are very reasonable. The Passport Bistro, an Italian joint, is directly across the parking lot. Several other eateries are only a short walk away. Shuttle service is available for restaurants located further from the property. Free internet access is a nice plus! Pet friendly!
For travelers on a budget this is the best choice in the BWI area.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof Inn BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We’re in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it’s only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it’s easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof Inn BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Olotels, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.