“Clean property, great shuttle service,friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   827 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Ranked #9 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Chicago, Illinois
“Clean property, great shuttle service,friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I've stayed here many times and have always been very satisfied with my experiences. I'm an employee with a major airline and stay here frequently. Transportation to and from the airport is excellent and the best of any of the hotels in the area: no long waits!!. Rooms are clean and in good working order. The staff and managers are competent and friendly. Several restaurants are very close and no more than a five-minute walk. There is no loud traffic in the area. Room rates are very reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel!!
Bernard Byrne

Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback, Mr. Byrne! We are always striving to create a great experience for our guests. I will share your feedback with the staff to encourage them to continue their hard work. Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

238 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I stayed for two days at this Inn and it was pleasant and really worth more than I was charged for my two day stay. From free shuttle service from BWI to an impeccably clean room, I was truly impressed with the staff at this Inn. They also have free shuttle service every 20 minutes from and to the Marc train station. Will definitely use this Inn again! Great work!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Thanks for the great comments! Like many of our guests, I am glad you found value in our product and service. I am excited to share your feedback with the team. I know this review will serve as encouragement to continue working hard to ensure every guest is delighted with their stay. We hope to see you again real soon!

VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stayed here after a long flight. Got a good deal online and enjoyed my stay. Only negative I'll is the non smoking rooms reaked of cigarette smoke, so much so, I had to change rooms despite being very tired, I could hardly breathe the smell was so strong. Otherwise, service was very good, price and location were right.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry that you found an odor of cigarettes in the room. Please let me assure you that this is not a common issue and I will be sure to address it with the cleaning staff to prevent future occurrence at our next meeting. I am glad to hear that the front desk was able to accommodate you with another room and solve your problem. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again next time you pass through Baltimore!

Leonardtown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

I have used this hotel several times when traveling out of BWI early in the morning. It is not fancy, but is clean and has everything you need for a quick night's stay. We leave our car there while we are gone, and a hotel van takes us to the airport and picks us up after we get back. This time the clerk was particularly helpful and put us in a room close to the office so we didn't have to carry our luggage far to get to the van in the morning. The van driver was very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: If you are taking the van to the airport the rooms closest to the office are best.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that the front desk and shuttle staff were helpful and you found your accommodations to your liking. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff to serve as encouragement to continue providing top notch service. Thanks again!

Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

We traveled there from Phoenix AZ for a family function and with never being to this area before the staff members at the front desk where very helpfull on getting us directions and helping with our travel questions. For the price the room was excellant. if I needed to go back to the area I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2012
Thank you for your response! As the local experts, our staff works hard to ensure that guests have everything that they need for their stay. I will share your comments with the team as an encouragement to continue their hard work. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to taking care of your lodging needs on your next trip to Baltimore!

Hagerstown, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

Good Park n'fly deal. pay about the same for a week's parking and you save getting up at 4 in the morning, plus you aren't wandering all over the lot when you get back looking for your car.

Hotel is clean and functional. Beds are new and hard. Not the Hilton, but you can't tell when your eyes are closed. Even my wife is OK with it, and she is pretty much a Princess when it comes to Hotels.

Room Tip: just ask for what you want early enough.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 4, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you found value in our Park & Fly. Our guests find that our complimentary shuttle is a great amenity to take advantage of to get to the airport for their early morning flight. We pride ourselves in being the best value in the BWI area, providing a clean comfortable room at a great price! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through BWI!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I booked this hotel based on good reviews. I was not disappointed. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and professional: I felt truly welcome. This is the best priced hotel among the many hotels in the BWI area. The shuttle service was prompt and friendly. The light rail into Baltimore is very near.

Room Tip: Travel with earplugs and your life will be easier.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 28, 2011
Thank you for your review! I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Having the light rail near is an amenity many guests love to use to get to Baltimore to avoid the hefty prices of parking downtown. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Red Roof Inn BWI Airport

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport? Share your experiences!