“Much more than just a room. Superior customer service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 30% off on weekends
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Detroit, Mi
“Much more than just a room. Superior customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

You will not be disappointed with this property. The rooms are spacious,modern and clean. The amenities are plentiful. The restaurant hotel serves delicious food and remarkable adult beverages. There is even a coffee kiosk on-site. It is conveniently located near expressways to the city. Its just a short drive away. Not that more need to be said about this great establishment but the real story here is the customer service. It is top notch. The staff goes out of their way to please the wide variety of guests they serve. Special mention to Carmen,Crystal and the afternoon front desk manager. They know the true meaning of high quality customer service. Everyone from the shuttle driver to the bar tender was superior. Stay here.

Room Tip: The hotel is amazingly quiet on the sleep floors. It seems like there might not be a bad room in th...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Christiansburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I loved the location of the hotel. Its out of the city however close enough for you to drive to anywhere in Baltimore. My so loved the glass elevator that allowed you to see outside. There were proms, proms and more proms however the stay was quiet and relaxing. Id visit again for sure.

Room Tip: Pick front side...and watch the planes fly in and out of the airport.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
baltimore, md
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I stay here often but only because I'm platinum Marriott. The Westin Bwi blows this place away.

I do like that there are several dining options like champions, lobby bar and main restaurant but that's really the only thing that's good. Concierge lounge is mediocre. Gym is in basement and while equipment is good, it's dark and dinghy.

• Stayed January 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

This a nice property near the BWI airport. The airport shuttle makes the rounds every 15 minutes. Service was good at the lobby bar but a little slower at the Champions restaurant. Food at Champions was about what was expected for a sports bar. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was spotless.

• Stayed May 2013
Chester, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been in town for a week on business and tried all the "best" crab cake restaurants and none of them come close to what I had at the restaurant at the Marriott. I am not one to generally have dinner in the big hotels because i like to explore the area I am in, but last night I was just tired and wanted a comfortable place to relax. I ordered the salad plate and crab cake on top.........ah, it was fantastic! The crab was fresh and ful of crab flavor. All the other places I ate at this week had crab cakes with stuffing, or their special sauce, etc....none of which tasted like fresh crab. Thank You Marriott. By the way....This is a beautiful place and I found the service to be exceptional.

Havre de Grace, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Not my first time staying at this hotel, but for some reason this time was an EXCELLENT stay! I was greeted at the door and immediately helped with my bags and all my meeting “stuff”. The staff at the front desk was extremely helpful and very courteous. I mean EXTREMLY!!!!
I was hosting a business event there, but prior to this even came lots of planning and that’s where my lifesaver Ella Hughes comes into the picture. Ella took away all the stress and made sure all the T’s were crossed and I’s were dotted. You can actually hear Ella’s smile over the phone. If you have ever “tried” to plan an event it can be stressful.
When I arrived I asked to meet Ella, the staff immediately went to get her and there she was…my lifesaver, Ella! With her big smile and all the details finalized she sent me on my way with my heart calmed and stress gone. Thank you Ella!
On to the event…Gabby, waiting outside our door to make sure we had everything and told me if I needed anything at all to just ask and they would make it happen. O am seeing theme at the BWI Marriott. I love their can do will do attitude with everyone! Gabby was so sweet and it was very nice to know that she was right there if we needed anything.
Of course we had technical issues (user errors) here comes our knight in shining amour….ERNIE!!!!! OMG, that man knows his stuff, for sure!!! And calm as a cucumber through all of it...you can tell Ernie has done this a time or two 
The food was on time, presented beautifully and the staff was very courteous.
We all stayed after our meeting and had dinner in the hotel…recommendation, if you are staying at the hotel please stop by and eat thee…their crab cakes are PRETTY DARN GOOD (I am from Maryland, and I know what a good crab cakes tastes like) Most of the 25 ordered the crab cake and they all agreed, thumbs up!
The staff at the restraint was amazing, and they didn’t get one thing wrong and the food came out in a perfect pace…I have zero complaints and highly recommend this hotel for staying, eating or having an event!!! FOR SURE!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
BWI-Marriott, Executive Assistant at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us. I will certainly share sure your comments with our team. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Laura Tippin
Executive Assistant
Herndon, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Check in went smoothly & the front desk people were friendly. The room was nice & clean. We used the hotel shuttle service to get us to BWI & pick us up at BWI when our vacation was over. This worked out very well. One pointer is that when you want to get picked up at BWI, go to the area marked "Hotel Shuttle Service" as opposed to the area marked "Shuttle Pickup". The shuttles run back & forth on a regular basis.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family