I stayed here in July 2011 with a good friend. It was the hotel priceline put us up in. Upon arriving at the hotel it was in an area with about 3 or 4 other hotels.
Walking into the lobby I really liked the ambience and the smell of the lobby, very clean looking. After checking in we went up to the room which was very clean and comfortable. Big window affords nice view of surrounding area.
Upon arriving at the room, I opened the door to a very spacious room. This leads me to the highlight of this motel. THE WESTIN HEAVENLY BED!!!! there were 2 of them in our room and I must say that this was the most comfortable bed I have EVER slept in. For those of you who need a good sleep, Westin hotels by FAR have the best beds I have ever slept in. The Bathroom was equally as impressive with their dual speakman "heavenly" shower head. I loved it. The overall experience at this motel was refreshing.
Now for the ammenities. THEY CHARGE FOR INTERNET!!!!! almost 10$ a day!!! this is where my overall 4 star rating comes in. Places I normally stay (holiday inn, Comfort inn) do NOT charge for internet, however it seems as all starwood properties do charge. That is one of my pet peves when I travel, I should not have to pay for internet or breakfast. The indoor pool was nothing short of amazing and has very interesting light fixtures. There was also a lifeguard on duty. Also they have an EXCELLENT exercise room with plenty of equipment. Don't worry about walking stairs as the hotel features 2 very nice otis gen2 elevators.
If you are a budget traveler i do NOT reccomend this hotel as they charge for stuff that is normally free in other properties. HOWEVER if the internet and stuff like that is not important and you want AWESOME sleep, you cant go wrong as this hotel has the BEST bed i have EVER slept in.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - Bwi Hotel Linthicum
- The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - Bwi Hotel
- Westin Hotel Linthicum
- Westin Linthicum
- Linthicum Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport BWI. As the nearest Four Star hotel, we are the top choice when traveling to the Baltimore Washington Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.