The hotel is located in a big hotel neighborhood and is very close to BWI airport. The hotel is nestled back near some woods and didn't have much noise from planes flying overhead. The hotel has four floors as well as a lounge area where they serve breakfast in the morning. The breakfast when I was there (it was a Monday morning) was your basic continental breakfast fare along with scrambled eggs, tater tots, small biscuits, and sausage gravy. The eggs and tots were fine but the gravy left much to be desired. Overall, though, I was happy about the selection. I stayed in a suite (more like a studio) with a queen bed. The room had a full kitchen complete with dishes, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and two burner stove. For anyone staying there for an extended time, you could definitely prepare some meals there if you didn't want to eat out every night. The room had a large flatscreen tv, armchair, and bed. The mattress was very comfortable. Because the room is so small, the bathroom is very close to the bed. I'm sure this is fine if you're traveling alone, but if you're with a partner, you're going to be very aware of what they're doing in the loo. The hotel is very focused on being environmentally-friendly, so they don't offer the standard miniature toiletries. The shampoo, conditioner, and body wash are kept in pumps attached to the shower wall. They do offer a small bar of soap individually packaged for washing at the sink basin. The only complaint was their "room service". It seems to be something they contracted out to a third party. An order of a sub and fries arrived cold. The chocolate cake was not worth the money. I would definitely order from somewhere outside of the hotel if you want food brought to your room. I was very pleased with this hotel and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make TownePlace Suites Baltimore BWI Airport your home-away-from-home when looking for BWI Airport hotels. Our energy-efficient, LEED-certified hotel is close to Baltimore, Washington Corridor businesses, and attractions like the National Aquarium and Arundel Mills Mall. We are just minutes from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport and provide a complimentary shuttle to make your travels easier. Our BWI Airport hotel offers spacious one- and two-bedroom suites where you can relax in front of a 32-inch LCD flat-panel HD TV or cook in your own kitchen. Or, take care of business in the privacy of your own in-suite office with a well-lit desk, voice mail and free high-speed Internet. Our hotel's amenities near BWI include a complimentary breakfast buffet and a hot dinner three nights a week. You can also unwind after a long day of work in our Baltimore airport hotel's on-site 24-hour fitness center, or take advantage of our free bike rentals. We offer all of the conveniences you need at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Towneplace Suites Linthicum
- Linthicum Towneplace Suites