Obviously a fairly new property, so cleanliness and maintenance are not an issue yet. The room is large and bright. The small kitchenette and the large closet would be nice for a longer stay, but we were there for one night. The desk person was friendly and helpful when we arrived. The place offers a daily complimentary breakfast and light fare three nights a week. We went down for breakfast in the morning, there were very little eggs left and they were dry. The ladies in the kitchen were chatting and not truly paying attention to what is happening in the breakfast room. The sausage came out when the employees of the hotel showed up for breakfast and then disappeared back into the kitchen. Other than that the place is economically priced, located near the airport and is within 15 minutes of downtown Baltimore on a Saturday morning, which is a great advantage. We would definitely go back if we are in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Towneplace Suites Linthicum
- Linthicum Towneplace Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.