We stayed here after a night game at Camden Yards. It was a convenient drive for a MUCH lower price than any of the hotels near the stadium. Many other fans of the visiting team were also staying here. This was not a suite with a separate bedroom but a bedroom with a kitchen -- no door separating the two. The bed was very comfortable. There was a large comfortable reading chair with an ottoman, and a desk. (No table, which might be a disadvantage for someone who wanted to eat in a lot during an extended stay.) We weren't there long enough to try the internet so can't say how good it was. We didn't use the kitchen; it was compact but looked nicely laid-out and well-equipped. The shower pressure and water temperature in the bathroom were good. Dispensers with shampoo, conditioner, and body wash were mounted in the shower which was clever and practical but might be a bit disappointing if you like to take home the little bottles :) . The free breakfast was better than at many hotels. What stood out for me was the outside patio and porch with rocking chairs where we could enjoy the beautiful morning weather over breakfast. For an extended stay I would probably prefer something more spacious but for this trip, it was a great value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make TownePlace Suites Baltimore BWI Airport your home-away-from-home when looking for BWI Airport hotels. Our energy-efficient, LEED-certified hotel is close to Baltimore, Washington Corridor businesses, and attractions like the National Aquarium and Arundel Mills Mall. We are just minutes from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport and provide a complimentary shuttle to make your travels easier. Our BWI Airport hotel offers spacious one- and two-bedroom suites where you can relax in front of a 32-inch LCD flat-panel HD TV or cook in your own kitchen. Or, take care of business in the privacy of your own in-suite office with a well-lit desk, voice mail and free high-speed Internet. Our hotel's amenities near BWI include a complimentary breakfast buffet and a hot dinner three nights a week. You can also unwind after a long day of work in our Baltimore airport hotel's on-site 24-hour fitness center, or take advantage of our free bike rentals. We offer all of the conveniences you need at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Towneplace Suites Linthicum
- Linthicum Towneplace Suites