“I don't want to leave” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Atlanta, Georgia
“I don't want to leave”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I travel every month for business and the Sheraton is one of the the better experiences I've had. Tammy, Juanice,Jasmine,Nee-Nee, and Yvonne all deserve a raise. Their pleasant attitude and attention to detail made my stay comfortable.
My rating would have been excellent, but the shuttle kept me waiting on two occasions.

Room Tip: My 5th floor room had an excellent sunrise view while working at the desk
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Hagerstown, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel has lots of potential, but I feel it is not being properly maintained. The entrance is beautiful with lovely furniture, a fireplace, an inviting bar, and friendly staff. However, on my way up to my room, I noticed the floor needed vacuuming. My bed was not made as nicely as expected and there were small, colored spots on the comforter. There was always a huge clump of hair in the trash can.

West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Bar is the best part of the hotel, very vibrant and good food. I liked the hotel a bit older but substantially cheaper then the Westin right next door. Hotel does a lot with the design the have and makes the most of being an Airport Hotel. Elevators could be renewed and I have never liked the Brown Sheraton Color Scheme but perfectly acceptable.

Room Tip: I liked the high floor with access to the club lounge on the 6th floor.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had an amazing experience. Juanice and Tamia went above and beyond to help me check in my room and have a wonderful stay. They have a great breakfast in the morning. Its also such a clean and accomidating location. I will defiantly come and stay here everytime im in town!!

• Stayed December 2014
Shannon A, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for the great review and for mentioning our team members. I am happy to hear that enjoyed your experience with us and hope that you visit again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Cleanest hotel I've been to all year! The nicest staff, and absolutely the most accommodating! Two ladies in particular made my stay extremely enjoyable & i will definitely be returning! So thanks to them, Juanice and Tamia

• Stayed December 2014
Many thanks for your kind words. We are fortunate to have an amazing team and they were thrilled to read your praise. We hope you return and visit again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughter and I had a great stay! The hotel staff was very friendly, even the shuttle bus driver that picked us up from the airport. He was very friendly and helpful. It's always a good feeling to be welcomed, he was the first impression and he did a excellent job! I absolutely loved the style of the hotel. It looks like it's set in the 50's era but not worned. The room was clean the bed was plushed, it was overall a great stay! The hotel shuttle runs 24hrs, all you have to do is go to the front desk and request one and it'll be available within 15 mins. That was very convenient for us. My only complaint would be that the room didn't come with free WIFI. If you wanted WIFI you would have to pay an additional $10 for 24hrs and we were just passing through so it wasn't worth it to me. Other than that I had no problems.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, We hope to see you again soon.
Denver, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I Stayed at this hotel for one night November 30th in preparation for a business trip the next day flying out of BWI. I reserved the park and fly package and left my vehicle at the hotel parking lot for five nights. I received a warm welcome at check-in. The process was quick and professional.

The room was spacious and clean. The restaurant staff was friendly and courteous. The food came out and was a bit cool when tasting it. I requested it be warmed up and to my surprise was provided an entirely new meal which was tasty and hot. I expected it to just be warmed up.

The shuttle was available when I needed it (5:30 am) and was taken to the airport by a friendly, professional driver who made the early morning drive enjoyable. Arriving back to the airport, I waited just a few minutes for the shuttle to arrive for the trip back to the hotel to pick up my vehicle.

Being a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest program, I chose this hotel over another that I have used multiple times in the past. This hotel is now my choice for booking at BWI. I strongly encourage anyone staying in the area to stay at this hotel. I have nothing but praise for the Management, staff and facilities. This is a definite winner.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Shannon A, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to outline your experience with us on your recent visit. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and team members. Your reviews help us to continually raise our bar. We appreciate you selecting us to be your home in the area and look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!