“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

When we first entered the hotel we were impressed with the grandeur from this hotel, but what really go our attention was the outstanding staff at check in. In particular, Kiki made us feel like she had been waiting for us all day and was very glad to see us. Funny to say, but after an exhaustive day of travel feeling like you are welcomed home makes you feel relieved. The rooms were spacious and clean and the shuttle accommodations to the nearby restaurants was excellent. The food at the hotel left something to be desired. All of our needs were met promptly, professionally and with concern. Kiki truly made sure that we had our travel correct and with follow through. Not something you see everyday. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was near the elevator and we never heard it or anyone else.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast buffet. I am writing this review mainly because of one of the workers in the dining room, I think her name was Tasha. This hotel is blessed to have Tasha on their team. She started our day out so special while we attended a dental conference that was held at the Sheraton BWI. Our entire dental staff was very impressed with the comfort of the rooms. I'm sure our office will book our next stay at this hotel when we are in Baltimore.

RI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My son and I take a trip every year to see the NY Yankees play the Orioles at Camyden Yards. Last few years, we've stayed at the Sheraton Inner Harbor. That hotel was booked, so I decided to stay at the Sheraton BWI. The hotel is nice and clean. Older style rooms, but they were well kept and clean. As Sheraton owners, we stay on the club levels. Really nice breakfast with some nice choices. Plus it's always nice having some snacks and drinks available during the day. We didn't rent a car, so we had to rely on the shuttle service. No problem getting to and from the airport and light rail which took us right to the ball park. Price was $3.20 round trip per person on the light rail. Felt pretty safe traveling with a lot of fans going to and from the games. The only issue was waiting for the shuttle to pick us up at the light rail station to get back to the hotel. I called the front desk to inform them we needed to be picked up. Both days we had to wait over 30 minutes for the shuttle to arrive. Other than that, the transportation was fine. Ate at the hotel restaurant one night. Had a really good burger and fries. Was also nice seeing an actual live guard on duty for the indoor pool. Can't remember when I've seen that. Bath room was nice as well. Nice big size shower with sliding glass doors and hot water. The only issues I had was why can't hotels purchase irons that have a cover over the water opening so that the water doesn't drip out all over your cloths as your trying to iron? The only other thing was being an SPG Gold Member, we are to receive one free gift choice from free internet, free drink, or free bonus points. I was not offered any of the three. However, when I went on to my SPG account when returning home, I noticed that the bonus points were added to my account. It would have been nice to be asked which I preferred. And one other thing, the internet access on the hotel's computers were extremely slow. Couldn't print out my boarding passes on the club room computer due to the fact that the printer had a sign on it that it was out of ink for the weekend which we stayed. Other than that, we would consider staying agin next year. I kind of like being out of the city with all of the traffic. I think that this hotel would be more of a category 3 hotel instead of a category 4 Sheraton hotel.

Room Tip: The Club Level is located on the top floor (6th). You'll need your room key for the elevator to...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Millington, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When i arrived the bellman and shuttle driver were too busy bsing to even notice someone had pulled up. The woman at the front desk was rude and apparently very put out that I decided to check in. When I got to the desk her greeting was " checking in?" I gave her my credit card and rewards card and she typed and said "how did you book your room?" Travel agent. I got out my phone and pulled up my email confirmation and asked if she wanted the number. "What is it?" With a sigh. I read it to her. " nope" and she just looked at me . finally I asked , do you have rooms available? Without asking what type or telling me the rate or any sort of communication she got me a room and put the keys on the counter and went back to doing whatever she was doing on the computer when I walked up. This put me off to say the least. The lobby was nice enough, it looked OK. My room was just OK. peeling paint on the walls . shower head was nasty looking. You had to pay for WiFi and the TV sucked. Not gonna be back here by my choice anytime soon.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall a pretty decent hotel. I'm definitely more of a W and Westin guy as I lean towards modern design but the Sherton was cheaper so I decided to stay here. The room was very spacious. The bathroom was quite large as well so that was nice. I had complimentary internet being a SPG card holder so that was nice. I had a noisy situation with the room next door to me which quickly resolved by the front desk so that was also nice. My only beef with this hotel (minor complaint) is that the bathroom faucets are automatic which is VERY rare for a hotel - especially in the rooms. For some reason, these motion sensor faucets NEVER get it right and there's also a time when the water doesn't come out when you want it to and it is a little frustrating. Overall my stay was quite enjoyable.

Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

I almost got lost in the side streets during heavy rain due to GPS taking local roads instead of the highway. I blame this on GPS and not the hotel of course, and recommend getting directions ahead of time.

The hotel is up to par for a Sheraton. The staff was knowledgable and accommodating. There is a small bar and restaurant in the lobby, along with a business center where everything worked the way it should. The gym and indoor pool were nice as well.

The front desk staff arranged for taxis while I was there, and even helped me avoid getting ripped off by Downtown taxi drivers by giving me the hint to arrange for the same driver to bring me back. Overall my trip was comfortable and I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are a business traveler flying in/out of BWI.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Bathtub water drains wasn't working property so I had to stop takin shower to wait till water goes because of the water stain
Btw, i felt front lobby guy(Dave or David) was so coool, he smiles nicely, look enthusiastic for his job =)

Room Tip: Not much views that i saw in my room (opposite site of entrance),
Green Features: I don't see any environmentally-friendly practices on the hotel
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!