“Good location, Don't use GPS to get there” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Atlanta, GA
“Good location, Don't use GPS to get there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I almost got lost in the side streets during heavy rain due to GPS taking local roads instead of the highway. I blame this on GPS and not the hotel of course, and recommend getting directions ahead of time.

The hotel is up to par for a Sheraton. The staff was knowledgable and accommodating. There is a small bar and restaurant in the lobby, along with a business center where everything worked the way it should. The gym and indoor pool were nice as well.

The front desk staff arranged for taxis while I was there, and even helped me avoid getting ripped off by Downtown taxi drivers by giving me the hint to arrange for the same driver to bring me back. Overall my trip was comfortable and I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are a business traveler flying in/out of BWI.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

382 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Bathtub water drains wasn't working property so I had to stop takin shower to wait till water goes because of the water stain
Btw, i felt front lobby guy(Dave or David) was so coool, he smiles nicely, look enthusiastic for his job =)

Room Tip: Not much views that i saw in my room (opposite site of entrance),
Green Features: I don't see any environmentally-friendly practices on the hotel
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were delayed in Baltimore and were given a room here. We got to the hotel around midnight and tried to check in. We were then told by "Kiki" that we did not have a room and that we had to leave. We called the airline and confirmed our reservation. Kiki then called my wife rude and threatened to call the police if we didn't leave. She would not look at us and proceeded to text while I attempted to talk to her. I then realized she had given my room to one of her friends as she made a call and a couple left. We then decided to leave and we stayed at the Weston next door. Great service there! I will never stay at this Sheraton again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Bloomington, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just finished my three day stay at the Sheraton due to business. The shuttle drive experience from the airport to the hotel was seamless and the driver was chatty and pleasant. I arrived at the hotel prior to their check-in time and the front desk ladies were friendly and kind enough to find me a room even though, as they said, they had been fully booked the night before and the rooms were in the process of being cleaned.

There's where my experience changes:
- the room needs a good deep clean - stains on the carpet and wall (a hand print, scuffs, and wine (?) splattered.
- There is wall paper peeling off the walls in the bathroom that just gives a "no one cares" feel.
- On the desk by the coffee maker there was spilled sugar from a previous guest.
- The bathroom floor had what appeared to be small pieces of dirt that stuck to my feet when I walked in there

I called the front desk and asked if they had another room. I was told they didn't.

The next day the sugar was cleaned but when I went to get a drink from the bathroom one of the cups had a large area of what appeared to have toothpaste on it. It was a cup replaced from one I used the night before so I know it didn't come from me.

Finally, on my last night, I went to drink from one of the bottles of water that was marked "free and clear" only to realize it had been opened and was half empty already.

Really everything, other than housekeeping, was great but when I'm away from home it's housekeeping that really makes me feel good about where I'm laying my head at night - and I felt grossed out the past few nights.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Brian C, Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I have shared your experience with our housekeeping team and assure you we are working diligently to ensure these concerns are corrected. Please contact the hotel's General Manager directly should you need further assistance. I apologize on behalf of the Sheraton BWI and hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future.
Denpasar, Bali
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Great customer service and spotless, well equipped room greet me everywhere at this hotel when I stayed at this hotel back in May. The hotel did a great favor for me by receiving a package containing fresh sets of clothing for me ahead of my stay and actually had it ready for immediate delivery at the front desk upon me checking in! Hotel is located in a quiet block of land where a couple other airport hotels are situated, near some office parks but still easy to find off the highway.Lobby lounge is lovely! Will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The hotel had bugs everywhere, something bit my leg and arm ! Housekeepers were very ghetto loud and rude. I went to the breakfasts lounge Nyjah I think that's how you spell her name was had an good spirit, front desk act like they didn't know what they were doing .

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I have shared this review with our hotel leadership team. We hope to see you on your next visit to the BWI area.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I stayed on the 6 floor and the service was great. But the one that stood out the most was the breakfast server on the club level. Her hospitality skills was wonderful. She was friendly and very helpful. Keep up the Good work Nyjae!* I'd recommend people to visit the club floor.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your feedback and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!