“Romantic getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #15 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Chicago, Illinois
“Romantic getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with my boyfriend for two nights. Was an excellent experience from services to hospitality. The staffs were very helpful. We even got a welcoming note in the room when we checked in. My boyfriend and I ate breakfast and dinner at the old line grill restaurant. Food was very delicious and servers were awesome. Thank you and definitely recommend to all my friend and family.

• Stayed November 2013
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Sheraton BWI to be your home away from home. I really appreciate your feedback and your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any of your needs. … thanks and safe travels

378 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Pasadena, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Loved my stay it the Sheraton. Will be staying again. The waitresses were enjoyable and fun to be around and were good at these jobs. I took the shuttle to the airport and the driver was friendly. There was a nice breakfast Buffett to enjoy in the morning. The front desk staff was always friendly and helpful when it came to anything I needed.

• Stayed November 2013
Jacksonville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My room had a huge wet spot in front of the tv, and the sheets had not been changed on one of the beds. Of course, it was midnight when I discovered this and had to trudge down to the front desk. My room was changed - but no one offered to help move my stuff - it was a "call and let ups know when you are out of the old room".

The 5th floor needs remodeled. The showers are so tight that you cannot stand with both legs together.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor - my other stays here have been much better
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Durango
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Checked into this hotel last night and they could not find my reservation, even when I gave them the confirmation number. The front desk lady was extremely rude, condescending, and unhelpful at all times. I slept in until 730 AM when the maids begin knocking on my door. The door was locked and I was trying to sleep through it as I had had a long night of work. I received a phone call from the front desk asking why I had not answered my door and requesting that I answer the door when the maids knock on it. Really? My company renewed my stay for the next night. The front desk could not find a reservation under my name even though the paper has been faxed to them confirming another night. They called me multiple times, and hung up on me each time. Unfortunately I stay at this hotel about once a month, and I hate it every time. The front desk personnel are rude, insensitive, and very hard to deal with. They know nothing about customer service, and should not be working in the hospitality industry.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed here the night before flying out of Baltimore - at the end of our visit. The facilities are great and the service even better. We arrived early to drop off our luggage, then return our rental car and shuttle back to the hotel. Our rooms weren't ready but the front desk immediately tagged our luggage and stored it, then put a rush on preparing our rooms. When we returned our room was ready and it was wonderful - big, comfy, any amenity you would want. We were concerned about getting to church, but the shuttle driver informed us they would take us anywhere within a 3 mile radius, then told us where the church was and delivered us to the front door. We decided to eat in the bar area and spent an enjoyable evening chatting with the bartenders and learning their adventures coming to the US from Russia. Loved it! I would definitely recommend this hotel -

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Newark, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed during a recent trip to Key West as a park and fly from BWI. Had a mixup initially as we assumed our reservation was at the Four Points Sheraton where we have stayed numerous times for park and fly trips. This hotel is still relatively close to BWI and is a much newer, more updated property and our room was very nice. We did not have a mini fridge in our room which was surprising and very disappointing. The service at both the front desk and the restaurant was just average. Much of that was made up on our return trip home as the young man who picked us up in the shuttle provided exceptional service and drove us directly to our car and helped stow our luggage in the trunk even - wish I had gotten his name!

Room Tip: Check before booking to know whether or not you have a mini-fridge in the room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I am sorry but I do not believe everything I read till I experience it by myself. This my third time staying and my first time reviewing. The Sheraton in BWI is consistently delivering great service and great food, I am never disappointed on my last visits. I am a contractor and I am doing work in the area and I told my company about the hotel. I am coming back in 2 weeks and I am sure I will be getting the same fantastic service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!