“Stay Here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Dallas, Texas
“Stay Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

What can I say? Everything was perfect. Shuttle picked me and another guest up with in 5 minutes. Checked in and was in my room 5 minutes after we got there. The staff was helpful. They assisted me in making dinner reservations downtown Baltimore and even printed directions.

The room was about what I expected.It was clean and had everything it's supposed to. We didn't have any special needs. Somehow I think the staff could accommodate them though.

Next day we had breakfast there. Very good. Especially for hotel breakfast. Frequent travelers know what I mean. So that night we ate at their restaurant. OMG! It was so delicious. Short bbq ribs with garlic mashed potatoes. It was better than the food we ate downtown. And the waiter was very good. Made sure to check on me, but not when I had a mouthful of food. And what impresses me even more is there was a wedding going on and the guest were in and out of the ballroom. Some were in the bar/restaurant. But the staff professionally attended the wedding guest, the other patrons, & us.

It was a short trip, and I won't be in Baltimore for at least 8 months, but I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a suite.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Sheraton BWI to be your home away from home. I really appreciate your feedback and your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any of your needs. … thanks and safe travels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

good location near the airport and close to eating places. They have a shuttle. Booked it on Hotwire and got a great price. Room was really nice with large desk, nice coffee maker.
The bed and pillows were so comfortable, nice large bathroom. Front desk very helpful. we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Charged me someone else's room charges because they thought they saw me in the lobby after 5 pm. General manager refuses to refund my money. This place is ridiculous. We had to beg for towels. The lobby reeked of people smoking upon our arrival. The staff is not knowledgable. It has been a nightmare

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Flew in to Baltimore for business meeting and stayed at the BWI Marriott. I ordered room service on Sunday night and was absolutely delighted!! The crab sandwich was excellent but that was nothing compared to the unbelievably good crab soup! The menu said 'award winning' and I agree 100%!

The room service order taker was friendly and made good suggestions. The Starbucks server was friendly and happy to take care of me. Kudos to this Marriotts Manager the job he or she is doing!

Clean room, hot shower, a movie and this Marriott will keep me as a customer!

• Stayed September 2013
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Bridgeport, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I drove 5 hours to attend a Martial Arts tournament in the area. After a long trip is was nice to be able to walk in, check in and jump into the nice soft King Size bed. The pool/spa was also very relaxing. We had breakfast in the restaurant where the waitress Rorie (sp?) was training a new girl Jasmine. They both did a great job and we made sure to compliment the GM (Emile). The GM was a great guy with a great personality as well. After the tournament we came back and hung out in the bar area for awhile.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Pasadena, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have to say that I was impressed by everyone at the Sheraton. Check in was quick and easy and one of the Managers was in the lobby greeting everyone as they entered and even checked on us after we checked in.

We stayed on the club level and really enjoyed the special lounge area they have there. The attendant Jasmine was very kind and made sure that we were well taken care of while we were there.

With access to both the Sheraton and Westin amenities we always had something to occupy our time while we on the property.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Long Island, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I'm an SPG Gold member and stayed at this Sheraton property for one night. It is very new and well maintained. Ample parking, and shuttle service to and from BWI. I got an incredible rate of $79/night on the SPG website for a Club level room which offered tremendous value -- free wifi and breakfast included in the club level. The room was large, very clean, and also well maintained. Shower pressure was decent and the bed very comfortable. However, I'm not sure this would be a great place for the road warrior as the wi-fi was very slow at times, and fine at other times. The workspace is large, however there were no power ports, USB outlets, or ethernet connection at the desk. In fact, finding a place to charge all my devices was not easy...had to charge my cell phone on the floor all night. There were also no power outlets near the bed, which was mildly annoying. The club level offered eggs and bacon, along with the usual continental breakfast options. The club was well stocked with waters, soda, and juice all night. Staff was okay, check-in was very fast but I was not recognized as a gold member or thanked for staying with Sheraton. It seemed very rushed in fact. Other employees walked by me and did not smile or acknowledge me, including management.

Don't get me wrong, this is a great property, but could use some fine tuning to get the 5 stars on Trip Advisor. That being said, I will certainly be back if in the BWI area again.

Room Tip: Go for the club level
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!