“Good Hotel Near Baltimore- Washington Airport” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #14 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Hotel Near Baltimore- Washington Airport”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This hotel is a good choice if you want to be close to BWI airport, otherwise the location is fairly isolated in an office park and requires transportation for restaurants, etc. The restaurant at the hotel is OK, but very open and not all that welcoming.

Check in went smoothly and we stayed on the Club Lounge floor. The club is cozy and somewhat small with a limited breakfast offering. There is a nice workout facility and a small indoor pool. I would stay here again when booking a hotel near BWI.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Sheraton BWI to be your home away from home. I really appreciate your feedback and your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any of your needs. … thanks and safe travels

379 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Northern NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I enjoyed our stay here even though we did not need the airport location (although it is nice proximity to the airport). We were treated very well from the moment we arrived and impressed by how updated and well-maintained the hotel is, especially given the amount of traffic they must get. The bathroom is a little dated and the tile could use a little freshening, but even that is a minor issue and hardly worth noticing. The pool area is small but clean. I was impressed that they not only had a Gideon's Bible but they actually have it out in the open in plain view!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Oldtown, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I did an overnight stay due to an early flight and the distance from our home to BWI. The room was huge, clean, and comfortable. The one drawback was Complimentary WIFI in the lobby area only. For Internet service in the room there was a $10.00 charge and when you're checking in @ 2200 and checking out @ 0630 that is tooo costly. And truthfully the last thing we want to do after a 3 hour drive is sit in the lobby to check our email, ect especially when we are paying for a comfortable room.
On our arrival, we were greeted with a huge smile and a sincere Good Evening. The Front Desk Receptionist was Acrecia. She was very pleasant, cheerful, and you could tell she truly loved her job. After checking us in, she made it a point to come from behind the front desk, greet us again and took the time to tell us all the extras the hotel had to offer, ie swimming pool, weight room, business area with computers, ect and their locations. Multiple times she asked if we had everything we needed or if there was anything she could do to make our stay more enjoyable.
Acrecia's pleasant demeanor and her sincerity to ensure we had a pleasant stay is very rare in the customer service field now-a-days.
After retiring to our room, my wife and I found ourselves amazed with the personalized treatment we had just received from Acrecia and agreed not only would we stay at this hotel again, we would be recommending it to our friends that travel through the area. We made it a point to leave a letter for the hotel manager about the service we received from Acrecia because she is undoubtedly an asset.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Good size room, very comfortable bed.
swimming pool and hot tub were also good sized.. not sure why the pool.. only issues i had was that the pool closed at 10 and didn't open til 10.. since you have to be over 18 to be in the pool alone not sure why they have this restriction... i would have loved a midnight swim when i couldn't sleep...
wifi was $10 a day shoudl be free to paying guests...

Front desk and room service Staff was very friendly and accommodating...
the cleaning personal however should watch their arguing and foul language when the elevator doors open and they have guests on them especially when there are children. one side of the elevator opens to the laundry area or something and there were a group of cleaning staff screaming and yelling obcenities...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hereford, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

After a particularly bad stay at a chain hotel in Aberdeen, this place looked like heaven. But that aside, I did think it was very nice. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable, the bathroom very clean. Hot water (ok my last hotel didn't have that...), nice towels. Location near the airport was good, I dropped off the rental car shortly after checking in and just relied on the hotel shuttle. The fitness room was very nice. Service extremely pleasant. I liked the restaurant too, I thought the food and prices were pretty good compared to many hotel restaurants. My shuttle pick-up was a little slow (30 minutes) but to be fair there was some pretty lousy traffic and I think someone else who called first was lost and couldn't be found. The return trip to the airport in the morning was fast. I wish one didn't have to pay for the internet in the rooms, but it was free in the lobby and the restaurant. Breakfast was also at a cost but the continental buffet was just fine for me. Bottom line, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was ok it looked like it needed a face lift. Bathroom a very small and awkward, very small closet space. They were touch painting the hallways during mid evening. A lot wear and tear and it's showing. The food was very expensive. Parking not well thought out. I don't think I will stay their again.

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff. If you are a Starwood Preferred member, the club level has nice amenities. The best part about this hotel if the workout room. Which features free weights and various machines. Rooms are extremely clean and have very comfortable beds.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!