“Great value, clean property” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #16 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Oxford, Pennsylvania
“Great value, clean property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We used the park-sleep-fly package for a recent trip out of BWI. The rooms were clean and updated and larger than I expected. We visited the pool and hot tub which had a lifeguard which I liked. Only complaint about the pool was that the towels provided are not much bigger than dish towels so you need a few of them to dry off! They were replacing the carpets on our floor so there was a very strong new carpet odor in the hallways but we couldn't smell it in our room. I was happy to see they were making upgrades. When I looked at the photos online I thought the lobby looked very dark and gloomy but it doesn't feel that way when you're there. My husband used the gym and thought it was very nice with newer equipment. We parked our car for 7 days and I felt very comfortable and safe there. The shuttle service to and from the airport was great and on time. With the AAA discount the room and parking was $107. It included breakfast but our flight was too early to go. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport. I truly appreciate your time and I thank you for your business. My staff and I are looking forward to your next stay. … safe travels

375 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The location is not close to anything but its right off the highway so very convenient. The hotel and room were clean. I think for the price ($115 per night) it was a good value. The staff was friendly. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed June 2013
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for your review of your experience of the Sheraton BWI and I am glad you enjoyed everything. Please feel free to contact me in the future for any of your need. … Safe travels
Southfield, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I checked in to this property and promptly went to my room. Upon entering my room I found a crack pipe in the track of my TV, I found this as I was investigating why my TV would not move properly. I ended up getting a face full of glass shards. I promptly informed the hotel and was asked to come to the desk and speak with the manager. I was offered a complimentary dinner, however I had lost my apatite. I was then told I would be given points, and accepted. However I never received the points I was told I would get. I also asked the hotel for a letter from the hotel manager taking ownership of this issue as I was afraid that my company my not take this lightly. The letter was a two liner, and was no help at all. I travel often and frequently stay at discounted prices. I whole heartedly fell discriminated against because I was not a full paying costumer. I still feel like I was more inconvenience to the hotel staff, and I am reluctant to contact them for lack of said follow up. If it were up to me I would never return to this property.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least twice a year for several years. In my travels for business this is a place I look forward to returning because of the service. My most recent experience had Diana and Candice helping get breakfast before I left the hotel for an early morning flight. It came 5 minutes early and was exactly what I wanted.

Room Tip: Consider getting an even numbered room if you want to see the sunset, lots of trees and the occasion...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for your business. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. … thanks
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I would be remiss if I did not comment on the excellent service offered to me by this hotel during my recent deployment to the Middle East. Having left my home on the west coast at 0600 and not leaving Baltimore until midnight I was pretty tired and in desperate need of freshening up before my next long flight to Germany and onwards.

After a quick call from the BWI USO the Sheraton sent a van to pick me up, on arrival provided me with a towel, soap and shampoo and let me shower in their staff facilities. Afterwards, and feeling 100% better, they returned me to the airport.

I thank the staff at the hotel and the van driver for taking the time and effort to help a Soldier out; it really made a huge difference and left me feeling somewhat human again!
With such great service I will be sure to use the Sheraton family of hotels on my future travels. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and I am looking forward to your next visit. … thanks
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stay overnight with extended parking package several times a year. Good value, and no worries about morning Baltimore traffic when catching an early flight. Rooms, service, friendliness of staff, restaurant and bar are all top notch. I have the same dinner routine each time I stay, to my great satisfaction. Prior ro your arrival, Emile takes great pride in extending an occasional and personal welcome via email, directly, or via his staff. It's obvious he really cares about his hotel and the guests.

Unlike prior stays, while at the Sheraton BWI tonight I went to a hotel next door for what I anticipated to be a wonderful evening meal. My first impression inside was absolute clamor. There were a number of people in the lobby talking - but their voices echoed off the stark stone walls, making for a general loud noise. This almost sent me back to the quieter, wood walls of the Sheraton. But not to be deterred, I went boldly to their restaurant. While the food was good enough, the service pleasant and adequate, the menu is very limited - it was hard to find something really appealing - and I do love to eat. I particularly like to have something I would not normally have at home, which the neighbor did not offer. So while I can recommend the neighbor for adequacy, I can heartily recommend the Sheraton BWI, Emile, and staff for a truly pleasant stay. No need for more exploring - I just go where I know everything will be to my liking.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Mr. Phillip
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. My staff and I we thank you for your kind remarks and we value your business. I am glad you are enjoying the “park & Fly package” and cannot express how much we enjoy having you as a repeat guest. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any of your traveling needs. … Thanks
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Leaving early from BWI we needed somewhere to stay the night before also to keep our vehicle. When we found out how expensive it was to part at the airport we decided to start looking into hotels. We decided on the Sheraton because we knew we could get a great night sleep before we were off to Saint Lucia. My husband slept so well, i was comfortable but too excited to sleep!

Coming home we had a late flight and the drive back home was over 2 hours. We decided while we were on the runway to just stay the night. No questions asked where we were going to be spending the night.

Love the bed/covers/pillows, and the bathroom is really neat! Great job on the style we loved it!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. My staff and I would like to congratulate you on your wedding and we wish you happiness for the many years to come. I am glad you enjoyed using the park and fly package and got the chance to stay at the hotel and experience the ambiance. … Thanks

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!