My company puts me at is hotel all the time. Lets start with the really good things. The people I've interacted with were all very helpful and polite. The rooms are clean and the gym is decent. They have a nice bar area and a small restaurant. The food is priced as you would expect for a hotel but on the plus side the quality seems to be quite good.
With that said I hope you do like the food because the hotel is the only option. If you don't have a car there are no other choices around. There is a westin right next door, but I haven't been there to try it.
So assuming you don't have a car here are a few options.
1) Takenthenshuttle to the airport and eat there (LAME)
2) Take the shuttle to the train station. From here you can get into Baltimore or DC. It's relatively inexpensive, as low as 6$ each way. With that said, be sure you know what train you're getting on coming back, as not all of them stop at the BWI airport stop (I learned this the hard way).
Outside of this its a pretty good hotel for business folks who have a car or a specific reason to be there. I can't really speak to price as I don't see the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel-BWI is located near BWI Airport, with complimentary shuttle service to and from our hotel, we are right in the heart of the Baltimore Gateway Community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - Bwi Hotel Linthicum
- Sheraton Hotel Linthicum
- Sheraton Linthicum
- Linthicum Sheraton