“Personalized Service at the Concierge Desk” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
San Francisco, California, United States
“Personalized Service at the Concierge Desk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had a very positive experience I had with a really nice young man at the concierge lounge named Lionel.

I mentioned a cereal that I normally grab on the way to work, and the next day he had put some aside for me, which I really appreciated. That is service in invaluable for business travelers who are away from home 80% of the work week.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so pleased to hear you were able to interact with one of our many great associates. Lionel takes tremendous pride in what he does and we are so thankful to have him with us. We stress making sure people feel at home when they are with us and I am again so glad you could experience that. Please let me know if there is anything in the future that I can assist with.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I just want to say what a nice comfortable hotel this is.It really makes you feel like home. im a traveler and been staying in this hotel every so often .everytime I stay here I'm very pleased of everything that this hotel have to offer. The staff here are really attentive and will go out of their way to help you. The room always been very clean. The restaurant Old line Grill really got my high expectation going,their food was excelllent. Definitely suggest this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am glad to hear that you have stayed with us numerous times and that we have met your expectations. I will pass on your kind comments to my team so that they can keep up the good work. We do also have a great culinary team and have just rolled out our revamped sushi menu. So next time you are in town please give it a try.
Newnan, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed at the BWI Sheraton over a 4-night period for business and was extremely happy with the quality of the hotel and the service. The rooms were very nice, always well cleaned, and very comfortable. The hotel restaurant had some of the best food I have had at a restaurant, let alone a hotel. All employees at the Sheraton were very friendly and always in high spirits. I ran into a few employees in the elevator and they were always very courteous and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to stay here again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so glad to get your positive feedback from your recent stay with us. I know that I have one of the best team's in the industry here and they all work hard to make every stay a great stay. I hope that in the future we can meet your needs again for whatever may bring you to town.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've stayed here a few times for business and have had a great stay every time. The hotel is clean and comfortable. My only complaint about the rooms is that the tub is very small.

I stay on the Club floor, and the free breakfast is always pretty good. Once in awhile they run out of a couple things, but the food is good.

What I really like is the staff, especially one young gentleman who made my mornings more enjoyable. Lionel D. staffs the club room for breakfast and does an awesome job of making guests feel comfortable and keeping the room clean. He's always cheerful and helpful.

I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. We love to hear from all our guests and its even better when its our repeat guests. First of all thank you so much for your continued loyalty to our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stays and I will make sure that Lionel is commended appropriately for his great service. Thank you once again and we look forward to your next stay.
Berlin MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

It was our first stay at this hotel, we stayed one night and utilized the park and fly package. The front desk staff was polite and very efficient. Our room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, furnishings were up-to-date., bathroom was clean. We met up with some friends and had a few drinks at the bar - the bartenders were very friendly and we had a good time. We left early the next morning for our flight so we missed the breakfast being prepared in the lobby, but we were still able to grab a good cup of coffee on our way out. The airport shuttle was efficient and the driver very professional. My only complaint if I were to have one, was we waited a bit for our picked up from the airport back to the hotel. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our hotel and utilize our park and fly package. We love to cater to our guests as they are heading out to destinations all over the world. Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit.
Mineral, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We just stayed at the Sheraton BWI on 2/22/13, before departing for an eight day vacation to Mexico. The rooms are very clean & the beds are the best! We stayed at this property in July of 2012, and decided to use this same property for our most recent trip. The customer service was exceptional, including a "welcome to the hotel" email, prior to our arrival, asking if there were any special requests for our stay. The shuttle for pick up upon our return late on Saturday night/Sunday morning could have been a little quicker, but overall, no complaints about the Sheraton BWI!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you were able to utilize our Park Sleep and Fly options for a second time. It is a great option and we love to offer the service to our guests. I hope that we can accommodate you for a third trip sometime in the near future. If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to call me directly.
Pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed here for one night on business trip. Overall OK, but could use a good spring cleaning. There were an unusual amount of scuff marks on the wall in my room, and the tile floor in the bathroom was dingy.
Hallway carpets were tired-looking, and the carpeting in the lobby needs to be replaced asap.
Beds were very comfortable and clean. Restaurant fair- they did not know how to make some of the common drinks we ordered, which I found surprising.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Balitmore Washington Airport Hotel. I am so sorry to hear that we were not able to accomodate you in a fashion that you expected from us. We are in the midst of our quaterly deep cleaning and maintenace. I assure you we have a better product than what you encountered. In respect to the restaurant I have infomed my Food & Beverage team that there needs to be some additional training to help avoid this from occuring again. Thank you once again and be assured we will be better.

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!