This is one of my experiences where the General Manager reached us out a day before our arrival asking if they can do anything to make our stay memorable - That tells me how wonderful they are and care about their guests. I am an elite member and asked them if it is possible for an upgrade and they upgraded us to the club level (6th floor).
Location: Close to the airport and the hotel runs the shuttle 24hrs on demand. After our arrival, we called the front desk and they directed us to the door number and in less than 20 minutes, there was a shuttle and took us to the hotel. The shuttle drivers are also friendly!! The Westin and the Sheraton are next to each other and they share the same shuttle.
Front Desk: I interacted with few people and they were great.
Rooms: Totally 6 floors, the 6th level is the club level. Decent rooms, contemporary style, huge desk, comfortable chair and a sofa, adequate lighting, blinds are stylish(not the traditional one's which you see in every property), decent closet size. There was no bath tub in our room, a stand-in shower with sliding glass doors and is perfect. Typical sheraton branded toiletries were stocked and wish the towels were little softer. I noticed the bulbs in some of the lamps are not energy savings one's, surprising!
There is a lounge on the club level which is opened 24hrs - Coffee/Tea/Soft-drinks are available - I noticed couple of days, around 10pm, they ran out of everything in the fridge - haven't called the front desk to check if they can refill but I am sure they might. Breakfast is also served until 9am, not a lot of variety but the basics are covered - scrambled eggs, bacon, bagels, toast bread, cereal, joghurt.
Restaurant - There is a restaurant in the property and we did dine-in once and was OK.The staff was great and very friendly.
There is a fitness center, a pool and we haven't used it. There are few desktops and a printer right next to the reception to surf internet or to print something. We tried to print pdf files but couldn't open them, not a big deal!!
The property also have a lot of parking space, sounds like it is also an option for park-n-ride because of the proximity to the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - Bwi Hotel Linthicum
- Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - Bwi Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Linthicum
- Sheraton Linthicum
- Linthicum Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel-BWI is located near BWI Airport, with complimentary shuttle service to and from our hotel, we are right in the heart of the Baltimore Gateway Community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.