“Great Accommodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #16 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Mount Vernon, New York
“Great Accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Got in late, had to park in the back, even though we have a handicap sticker, those spots were all taken in the front not a big deal though. Tried to go in the back door, but it's closed after hours, which is the only thing I would change about the hotel. Walking in the rain to the front of the hotel wasn't pleasant. The rooms: beds, bathroom, etc were all very good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I certainly appreciate the feedback your provided. We do have someone available to come and open the door during those overnight hours. Next time you arrive late please call our front desk at 443-577-2100 and we will dispatch someone to let you in. Thank you once again for your thoughtful review and we hope to see you again sometime soon.

384 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This hotel provided me and my wife a quick spot to sleep in a very nice room (club level, I'm a Sheraton/Starwood Platinum member) in less than 1 minute. The service was beautiful and they clearly noticed we were dead tired from driving. The rooms are extremely clean and spacious with brand new furniture.

I'm definitely going to that same exact spot when going back to Montreal.

Room Tip: Get a club room floor room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. Thank you for your loyalty to Starwood hotels. We love to cater to all our guests especially our SPG members. We do get quite a few travelers at the end of a long day and I am happy to hear that the staff recognized that and got you taken care of in a timely fashion. Hopefully we can accommodate you and your wife again in the near future. Thank you once again and please feel free to contact me directly if you should have any future requests.
Baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I live in Maryland but we came to the Sheraton BWI just for a little weekend get away. This is such a beautiful property. The staff was really plesant and friendly. And the old line grill restaurant was really convenient and the food was just supurb. We really enjoyed our stay here and hope to come back here soon.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am glad to hear that we could be a close to home getaway. We certainly love being an oasis for our couples and families. Hopefully we can accommodate you and your loved one again in the near future. Thank you once again and please feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all.
Socorro, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

The staff at this hotel were friendly and helpful which makes all the difference when traveling. My room was spacious and clean. The location is good. It is best to get a parking space early as the hotel is reasonably busy. I would stay at this Sheraton hotel again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I as well as my whole staff love to accommodate our guests. We truly love what we do and I am glad to hear that you were able to experience that first hand. I hope we get to see you again in the near future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I am very thankful to the hotel & staff (Mr. Kenneth Phillips) for the wonderful stay at this beautiful,brand new upscale hotel. The hotel is very nice, free internet, parking, hassle free check in, all of the staff are amazing, and very helpful. The staff go above and beyond there job to ensure all guests are happy. I was stressed from traveling, and the demeanor of the staff, comfort, and quietness of this property made my stay wonderful. The bed, and mattress gave me a great nights rest. Whenever I travel to the BWI area, whether leisure of business, I will always book this hotel! I have stayed at several properties in the area, and this by far was the best.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to alleviate some of the stresses of your travel during your stay with us. Our staff have a true passion for what they do and it shows through to our guests. Thank you for your patronage and hopefully we will see you again sometime soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything we can do to accommodate you in the future.
Ridgewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

The room that I stayed in was redone, the bed was clean and comfortable. The carpets, washroom, and room in general was meticulously maintained. There is ample, free parking in the rear of the hotel. The restaurant is on par with other high end Sheraton hotels I've stayed at. I had the privilege of staying on the Club floor which was always open, comfortable, and had everything I needed to catch up on work. I was here for a banquet and the banquet/catering staff were on hand and easily accessible to assist in my team's needs. Very reasonable rack rates as well. I would definitely recommend you stay here if travelling through the BWI area.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We take pride in not only have a friendly and accommodating staff but also in paying attention to all the small things that make a big difference. Thank you and hopefully we will see you again in the near future.
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I stayed one night here. The rooms were clean and quiet. The staff were great! It seamed like they truly cared about me. Great local beers on tap and amazing food. I had the crab cakes, and they were great! will enjoy staying here again!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so very blessed to have a staff full of people that take pride in their work and love to take care of our guests. I assure you that is who they are as people and it makes my job much easier. We certainly hope to see you in the near future.

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!