“Great staff! Great stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
ATL
“Great staff! Great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hotel is your average Sheraton. It is minutes from the airport and they have a shuttle. The breakfast in the club room and in the restaurant are standard hotel fare. However, the staff were amazing!! They went out of their way to be friendly and welcome us to the hotel. I saw the hotel manager a few days after check in and he remembered me. The staff in the restaurant were equally friendly and provided amazing service. I travel to Baltimore often to see family and I will stay in this hotel on all future trips.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I have said it many times and will continue to say it; I have the best staff in BWI. We truly have a hotel full of people that love to take care of our guests and it shows. I am glad you were able to interact with them and get to know them the way I do. Hopefully your next visit is soon and please let me know if we can do anything to make it more special next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I decided to stay near BWI at the last minute so I only took a quick look at Tripadvisor reviews before checking in. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was. Its at the end of Winterston Road so it feels off the beaten path even though its close to the airport and all the other hotels. I was on the club level and the lounge was very nice. There was nobody in there but it seemed more set up to lounge than to eat. Nice leather chairs and couch. Only a few little tables to eat the breakfast offered. I love the big window and view from the lounge.
My room was nice - nothing spectacular but very comfortable and a nice leather chair in the corner and nice big table/desk. The bathroom was a big plus -nice size and nice size walk-in shower with good water pressure! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am excited to see that you were able to enjoy our club level during your recent stay with us. It is a great amenity and we really love the view from the lounge as well. We will continue to look at improving our offerings and hopefully you will be able to enjoy them for many visits to come.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton for my cousins wedding. The staff was attentive and quick to response to our every request. Not only was the staff accommodating but they were the most friendly and fun staff that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

• Stayed November 2012
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. We LOVE to be a part of couple's special day. It is always a pleasure to do our part to make it a day that will last in everyone's memory forever. Thank you for staying with us and I am glad to hear we could make it a great experience for you and your family.
Hoboken, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel in November 2012. I was very pleased with my selection of hotel. The hotel room was clean, spacious, and inviting. I picked this hotel as it is 5 minutes drive to the BWI airport, which was very convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel if you're looking for a good high 3 or low 4 star hotel near BWI.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our facility. We want to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the BWI market. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions concerns or requests.
Somerset, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Sheraton BWI is easy to access. Yolanda at the front desk was especially helpful & welcoming. It was so nice to have a pleasant & personable front desk person to create great first impression. Our king room was large & had all the amenities you would expect. The beds were very comfy & the pillows terrific. Agreed with other posters, the view out the back of the hotel is pretty - fall foliage. Hoping as I post this that the internet will in fact be free, as we were told to click "charge it to the room", but we will not be charged (checking out tomorrow-really hoping not to find unexpected charges).The breakfast buffet service was also outstanding, prompt & attentive without smothering. We booked room & breakfast and it proved a good choice & value. There are very few options nearby for breakfast meals, so it worked out best for us. Many people using the facilities & both nights there were events being held in their meeting rooms. That did create a problem for us. Arriving back from an evening in Annapolis on a Sat. pm at 8:00, we could not find one parking spot - not one! We parked up on the street. It worked out okay in that it wasn't bad weather-if it had been we would have been upset. Other issue that prevents me from rating excellent is the front lobby & lounge is designed poorly. The door constantly opening creates drafts & a very cold lobby. We had sit extremely close to the fireplace to feel warm. There is also very limited seating for lounging & no TV for sitting somewhere other than your room. We usually enjoy hanging out, playing cards, & people watching during our stays... this place while large doesn't have enough open seating, it's mostly reserved for their in-house restaurant. We traveled with school group, so teens, families, chaperones... all having a pleasant experience. In a small region saturated with hotels (27 in a 3 mile radius) the service stands out here & we would return for that reason.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators - TOO noisy. The room doors while firedoors, are not sealed around & yo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at the Sheraton. We certainly take pride in having great service and making sure every guest knows that is our number 1 priority. The process you were told is how we handle comp internet. We also take pride in having the best breakfast buffet in the area. We offer over 30 different items including eggs to order. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have stayed here for a night. PM staff was very friendly and nice. I can't tell the same thing for AM. They have a nice pool. Westin is next door and when i asked to use the pool in Westin they called Westin and arranged it for me. Large and clean rooms. If the price is right i would go for Westin, however, Sheraton is not less. Above average. 5 star is for friendly and concerned PM staff.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I have passed on your kind words to my entire staff so that they all will continue to work to make sure to give that great service that you enjoyed.
Stevensville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Great service, very friendly and helpful staff. We decided to start our vacation a day early and did a stay and fly. The rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated and comfortable beds with plush pillows. Large desk work area with a great view out a large window. Large bathroom with nice decor.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so glad to hear you were able to enjoy our park sleep fly option. We love to cater to our guests who want to get a great night's sleep before heading out of the airport.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
The Westin Baltimore Washington ...
#11 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 497 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 501 reviews
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington I...
#24 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
3.5 of 5 stars 591 reviews
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
#19 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 367 reviews
Hyatt Place Baltimore BWI Airport
Hyatt Place Baltimore BWI Airpor...
#13 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 273 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!