You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Dallas, Texas
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Stayed at the Sheraton BWI last week. What a great place. Clean rooms. Professional staff. Free shuttle.

Everything was just great. Didn't feel like going out for food so we ate at the hotel restaurant. I had the bbq beef tips. Let's just say I can't wait to go back just to get another plate!

Highly recommend if you're going to need a room in the BWI area that you try here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton BWI. We appreciate your business and your enthusiasm for our property. Our in house restaurant, Old Line Grill has many great menu options and we look forward to welcoming you back and serving you another plate of the BBQ Beef Tips!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Very attentive staff from
Check in to check out. Shuttle service was very helpful in taking me to the nearby movie theater and to the nearby conveinience store. Room was really clean an cozy.Food was great restaurant staff all used the term "my pleasure".I will definitely come back.

• Stayed April 2012
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and utilizing our amenities and eating at the Old Line Grill. Our associates are friendly and they enjoy taking care of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area!
Syracuse, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

I stayed four nights on the "Sheraton Club Floor" (6th) overlooking the back of the hotel. Didn't hear a peep from anywhere the entire stay (from inside or outside). The room setup was "the usual", but with some extra room.

One highlight of the room was the massive desk. I was there on business and had a lot of work to do - the desk was JUST what I needed! I always worry about whether I will have enough room, and for the first time, I actually had more than I needed. The only somewhat bad part was that it was on the outside wall right on top of the heating and air conditioning unit. So I spent hours literally inches away from the cool air blowing out on me. No biggie though.

Service was great - everyone was very friendly, and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. I had some small issues with the TV working properly, and a building engineer was sent up both times within two minutes. Same with housekeeping - I asked for additional towels twice, and they arrived within minutes.

The room is kind of plain (fine with me), but the lobby and club lounge were nicely decorated and pretty classy. I didn't try the hotel restaurant or room service, but the food in the club lounge was actually pretty good. Good enough for me not to worry about dinner every night.

There are plenty of hotels right in the area - this is the only one that I have stayed at, but wouldn't hesitate to book it again if I come back.

Room Tip: Book a Club Lounge floor and the free breakfast/dinner can't be beat. The choices are few and i...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with the Sheraton BWI. We appreciate your positive review and your business. Our associates all make sure that our guests are taken care of and have what they need, when they need it. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area and again, we will have everything that you need!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

I booked a block of rooms for guests who were attending a wedding in the area in late April. Our discussions about our needs ultimately ended in a contract signed in November of last year along with a confirming e-mail clarifying some details. Guests of the wedding booked about 25 rooms over that weekend. Here are the problems we encountered:
1. As parents of the groom, we checked in a day early. We were not given the right rate on the room.
2. The hotel reservation system had not noted the fact that free internet was a part of the room rate. It took a great effort on my part and involvment of several Sheraton staff to correct the situation the next day before other guests arrived.
3. Guests who arrived later were not notified what the terms of their stay were (i.e. free breakfast and free internet) and some were not given breakfast coupons.
4. The parents of the bride had prepared welcome amenity kits for all out of town guests which had directions etc to the events of the weekend. These were not handed out to several of the guests upon their arrival.
5. We left our room one day at approximately 9:30 AM, and it was not cleaned by the time we returned at about 4:30 PM. My son had the same experience for the room we booked for him. In each instance we needed to call to get someone to come to clean it.
6. The breakfast buffet had a very limited offering (which did not change over the 4 nights we were there, even though the quoted price did change), was not kept well-stocked, and juice and coffee service was very spotty.
7. Our room, a king suite, lacked several amenities I would expect, given the price including: real glasses (we had plastic), drawers in the bedroom for storage, drawers in the bathroom for storage, bathrobes.
8. At least one of the guests who extended their stay was required to check out of their hotel room on Sunday and check in again at a different rate later on Sunday, even the the e-mail agreement outlining the details of the wedding block said our guests could extend their stay at the same price.
9. Overall this hotel seemed very tired in appearance, other than the lobby.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
First let me thank you for having your event with the Sheraton BWI. We apologize for the inconviences that you and your party experienced during your stay. By your review, we failed you and your party on many levels of service from various departments. We hope the rest of your stay was enjoyable and that the wedding ceremony and the opportunity to be with family and friends was priceless.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I love this hotel! It's warm and confortable, very friendly staff. Amazing food, crabcakes are excellent, restaurant is really good! Love it ...

• Stayed April 2012
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us and were able to enjoy our delicious crab cakes. Hopefully you will come back many times to come.
liverpool, PA USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

You may park here for a trip from BWI without a stay, for around six dollars a day, with 24 hour free shuttle to the airport, only 2 miles away. We had rapid service to the airport @12 noon on 18 Apr and immediate pick-up @ 01:30 AM , 26 Apr. Desk staff explained procedures clearly and in detail, answered phone shuttle requests without delay. Drivers quite helpful and friendly, even the middle of the night!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Thank you for choosing to utilize our parking for your recent trip out of BWI. We appreciate the review and your business! We hope that you will consider using our hotel for guests coming into town, attending one of our Sunday Jazz Brunches, Jazz events or come in for a meal at the Old Line Grill. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you fly out of town!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

So I was attending a conference at the BWI Marriott and was booked at this hotel for two nights - Thursday and Friday (4/19 and 4/20). I checked in on Thursday and realized as soon as I walked in that this was NOT going to work and it didnt. The motel is dark, there are emplyees milling/lounging about with seemingly nothing to do and it had a funny smell. I asked to be upgraded to the Club level thinking that that would be an improvement which the front desk person did, for an additional $20. No biggie.
I was given a King room. The room layout is just the strangest thing I have ever encountered. Everything looked like it was just shoved in the room with no thought to the flow of the room.
I ordered room service. The hamburger was quite delicious. My partner had crabcakes which was good but the creme brulee looked like it had been made by a two year old. Creme brulee is supposed to be soft but FIRM. This was a gooey mix of cream with ONE solitary bruised raspberry on top!!!!!
So by this time it's around bed time. The bed was a lumpy mess. I think two twin beds had been shoved together to make a King. Since I had no choice but to stay in the area for the conference I took a couple of Advil and went to sleep. I woke up every hour on the hour because the bed was so uncomfortable.
I wont even get started on the bathroom!!!
I couldnt wait to check out the following day. I didnt bother to ask for a refund for Saturday - just wanted to get as far away as possible. Never again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton BWI. We appreciate your business and opportunity to have you stay with us. We apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Our associates are warm, friendly and enjoy working with each of our guests. We wish you had brought these issues to our attention during your stay and we could have done something about them. Our beds are the Sweet Sleeper by Sheraton and our guests all praise that they are very comfortable; it’s disappointing to hear that you didn’t agree. We hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to earn your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
The Westin Baltimore Washington ...
#12 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 497 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 499 reviews
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington I...
#24 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
3.5 of 5 stars 589 reviews
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
#19 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 365 reviews
Hyatt Place Baltimore BWI Airport
Hyatt Place Baltimore BWI Airpor...
#13 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 272 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!