“Great Place To Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI

You added Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to your Saves list
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Quinlan, Texas
“Great Place To Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

This hotel is Amazing! We stayed here with family for the night because we we're moving. Tracy and Jared at the front desk are Awesome! When walking in Jared greeted you like he was a member of your family. Gloria at the bar was great! The food was delicious I recommend everyone try the Jmartin Fiesta Salad!!! In the morning when we we're checking out Karen was great welcoming us with her nice smile and making sure to tell us to come back and stay again. I will defiantly be staying at this hotel again next time we're in town.

Room Tip: The Club Floor is Awesome. It only cost $25 to upgrade and you get free breakfast and internet
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, August 4, 2011
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton BWI. We take pride in having such a warm and welcoming staff. I will make sure to pass on your comments to all the members of our team that you mentioned. I am also happy to hear you were able to enjoy our restaurant and enjoyed all your food. We have a dedicated and great team in our restaurant making sure we keep our menu fresh and delicious for every guest. We hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

I've been staying at the Sheraton BWI for about a year and a half now as my "home away from home" (I live ~700 miles away and my office is about 10 miles from the hotel). There are other hotels closer to my office (including a different Sheraton), however I have stuck with this property. The staff are always friendly, the service is consistently positive, and the SPG Platinum treatment never ceases to meet and exceed expectations.

The staff are knowledgeable and are always willing to give advice on local food recommendations.

The shuttle service will take you anywhere within a few miles without issue (just plan ahead and let the front desk know so you don't wait in the lobby for shuttle arrival). Typical wait for the shuttle at the airport is about 15 minutes; but it runs 24x7.

I'd recommend anyone to stay here (especially with free parking!), and having stayed at 3 other properties in the area I'm most happy here.

Room Tip: Call the hotel prior to your arrival and ask for an upgrade or higher floor room / etc
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton BWI. I am so glad to hear that we have become your home here in the BWI market. As you said we do offer a free shuttle which will go anywhere in a 3 mile radius for all our guests 24 hours a day. Thank you for your kind words about our staff I will make sure to personally pass it on. I look forward to us continuing to serve you for months and possibly years to come.
Rockville, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

What a great stay...although even for just 1 night....used this as a park in fly option for 1 night. Best bargain for SPG members at 3000 pts per night and $7 per extra night for parking with on demand shuttle.

Jared was nice and accomodating at check in....traveling with a toddler I asked about bedding options and as a SPG gold member I asked about upgrade options. He mentioned that I had been given a club room. When I asked if I could get a rollaway bed..he looked at the computer and said he could do better and upgraded me to a full suite....definitely the best upgrade I have gotten in 4 years as a gold member. Also gave us a free coupon for the restaurant since the lounge was closed. This will be the only place I stay when I park and fly from BWi

• Stayed July 2011
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton BWI. We are so happy you chose to stay with us on your way out of BWI. We are proud to offer great amenities to all of our SPG members especially our Gold and Platinum members whenever we can. I am also glad to hear that you took advantage of our parking that we offer here at the Sheraton. We are so happy to be your home away from home anytime you are in the BWI area. Thank you and hopefully we will see you very soon.
Kennedyville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

...while attending training at a nearby college. Stayed in a 4th floor room with a king for two weeks and then a second floor room with two queens. Each had ample room to work and study each evening, large TV viewable throughout the bedroom, clean bathroom, mini fridge (had to request it in the queen room). Room was always well cleaned during the day and kept stocked with water, soap and shampoo. Huge windows let in plenty of light. Excellent breakfast each morning at the buffet. The wait staff, front desk personnel and any other staff members with whom I had contact were always considerate and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton BWI. We appreciate your warm review of the hotel and the associates that you came in contact with. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton the next time you are in the area!
Bronx, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The hotel was very nice. We got there late so we were upgraded to a King Suite. It was a two room suite with a sofa bed, desk, sink, microwave, and small fridge in the common area. It had two flat screen tv's. It was very nice and clean. The only thing that bothered was the smell of the bathroom. It seems to have been cleaned with a old rag that wasn't quite clean. A strong odor of clorox filled the room. I had to close the door and it triggered my asthma but besides that the room was very nice. The staff were friendly and courteous. There's a shuttle bus that takes you to the nearest 7-11 to get whatever you want since the small items they sell at the hotel is pretty expensive. A small amount of milk is $6 compared to $1.29 at the convenience store. All in all a great experience. Oh and if you find a cheaper price for the hotel anywhere they will match it plus give you and extra 10% off.

Room Tip: Search different sites like Expedia. It was a lot cheaper and if you do get a better rate. See det...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport – BWI. We appreciate your review and your thoughts concerning our guest rooms. We apologize for the inconvenience that you had as your asthma triggered. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton when you find yourself back in our area!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton BWI for one night last week, as I was "sleeping around" trying out a new hotel near BWI each night of the week. Of all I stayed at, I enjoyed the Sheraton the best, and have already booked 4 more stays with them over the coming weeks.

I had the pleasure of meeting the GM while I checked in, and he went out of his way to make sure I felt welcome, and wanted to ensure I had an enjoyable stay (which I did).

The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, it had a HUGE work desk, great shower, and was clean. In addition, it was quiet, which is hard to find in many hotels.

The only slightly negative thing I could say was that the breakfast buffet was a little limited, compared to other buffets at other hotels in the area.

I look forward to my stays at the Sheraton BWI in the weeks to come.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, July 24, 2011
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport. We are so excited to have become your hotel of choice. We will continue to work to make sure we wow you with everything from our service to our cleanliness. Thank you for your feedback about the breakfast buffet I will be meeting with our F&B team in the coming days to ensure we are maximizing our options for our guests. We will see you in the coming weeks and please feel free to ask for me directly if you need anything at all.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

In a nut shell... WOW... great hotel, great service, great rooms. I stayed for 5 nigts and i am coming back.

• Stayed July 2011
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport. We love to WOW our guests and are so pleased that we could do so for you. Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI? Share your experiences!