“Great place for extended stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Delaware
“Great place for extended stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

I stayed for four nights at Staybridge Suites. Checkin was quick and easy. Parking easily accessible. Suite was very clean and kept neat with daily maid service. There was ample breakfast in morning and reception on Tuesday-Thursday nights that could be a complete meal. The hotel was safe and quiet. Fitness center was 24 hours which is very convenient. Only negative was the bed was much more firm that I like, but no bed bugs. Area places to eat also and near interstates for travel. I found customer service professional and none of the issues that past travelers have had in their visit.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2010
Thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home, glad to hear your was a pleasent one.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

The rooms are stocked down to the last teaspoon, the hallways and common areas smell so fresh and clean. The breakfast is not just the waffle you see everywhere, but sliced fruit, whole fruit, toppings for your waffles, hot oatmeal, french toast, eggs and bacon everything. The Manager's Reception was awesome as well, they even served beer. The beds and bedding is sooo comfortable, the kitchen and bath were spotless. They showed a movie all three nites in the theater room. Only concern is they charged my credit card one night stay, even though I booked through a third party. I was told it will drop off when I check out. I'm not sure about that, but we'll see.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 10, 2010
We are very happy to hear about your recent stay at the StayBridge Suites BWI, if your travel needs bring you to the Baltimore area, we welcome you back to our Staybridge Suites BWI
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

The manager John is rude and disrespectful. The daytime front desk attendant is just as bad. The rooms are very nice but the management is terrible. I have never been treated so disrespectfully before. He needs customer service training- I can't believe after reading the other reviews he still has a job!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2010
Dear Moe89,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your concerns regarding our management team. We are committed to 100% guest satisfaction from our service to our hotel cleanliness. I would like the oppertunity to discuss you concerns further as I do not have any information on your stay so that we can resolve what happened specifically that caused you to have a bad
experience. I can be reached directly at 410-850-5666.

John Compton
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

The room was OK, nothing to write home about and the manager was extremely rude and did not display any level of professionalism or courtesy. The staff seem to have very little to no training on customer service. Not only won't I recommend this hotel to others, I will actually suggest that people stay far away from it.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2010
We are sorry to hear that the guest rated our hotel on the above, But we strive very hard to insure that every guest has a pleasent stay at our hotel .
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

Had stayed previously at this property very briefly (before catching a flight out of BWI). When I returned to Baltimore, made reservations through Priority Club. Room was spotless, large and overlooked the pool. Excellent bed & comfy bedding. Breakfast every morning ROCKS and the Sundowner reception on T, W & TH evenings was nice as well. What impressed me most was that whoever was on the front desk when I left in the AM or returned in the evening recognized me BY NAME! Asked about my day, small talk, etc. Felt a bit like home. Your front desk crew are amazing.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2010
I would like to thank the guest for placing this comment on trip advisor about out hotel. I am happy to have read they enjoyed there stay with us. I hope to see them at our hotel again when the time arises.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Staybridge is a great place to stay. I travel to Baltimore on business often, and I always stay at Staybridge BWI.... John and his staff take excellent care of their Guest. It is close to the airport and close to the city.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
whythis1, Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2010
Our hotel tries very hard to have every guest to enjoy there stay while being here at the StayBridge BWI hotel
Hackensack, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

Stayed for 1 night with my husband and 2 kids. We were in the area to visit family but also take in some of the attactions at Baltimore Inner Harbor.

The hotel is about 15-20 to the downtown area but it's in a nice area off the highway next to many other hotels. The Staybridge offers free breakfast and has a nice swimming pool that my kids enjoyed. I was shocked to see that there was a life guard on duty. I think this is the first time I've seen a lifeguard on duty at any Marriott property. I'm a rewards member and I always stay at Marriott properties. When I travel back to Maryland I will stay at the Staybridge because of the lifeguard. I hope they keep the person on.

The rooms are a nice size especially for a family of four. I only found one thing quite odd; the TV's are quite dated. No flat panel in fact the 2 TV's in the room said Zenith. I don't even think Zenith is still even on the market. Well, we don't watch TV that much anyhow but I found this strange and how the 2nd TV was placed in the room. You have a TV in the sleeping area then there is no door to the sitting area but another TV was placed smack dead in the middle of the room.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They would answer any questions about the area and the hotel. I was quite please with the staff.

The hotel would get a 5-star rating...I should've asked the staff about the TVs; However, we will stay again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 20, 2010
Thank you for allowing us to be your Home Away from Home while in baltimore.

Been to Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!