“Superb ” 5 of 5 stars

Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Superb ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed at the Stay bridge Suites during the week of Thanksgiving. I have to say that everyone was very pleasant. There was complimentary breakfast everyday, house keeping came everyday to make sure I didn't need anything. I would recommend anyone to stay and on my next visit to the Baltimore area, this will definitely be where my family and I will be staying.

Shawnta!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you Shawnta for your amazing review! I have passed along your praises to our entire team. See you and your family soon on your next visit here.

Beth Sanders
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay was awesome!! The staff was wonderful and very attentive. The suite was clean, beds were comfortable. I like the decorum of the room. Very warm and welcoming. I felt like I was home. I would stay again and recommend.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review and share your experience about your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay was great. Check-in was fine. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The kitchen was great to have for our stay. Breakfast was good and most importantly, the staff was nice. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. we can't wait for your next visit with us!

Atlanta, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

this hotel was really kept up nicely about 2 years ago but recently it has dropped in customer service and cleanliness. The breakfast spread was poor and the front staff was not welcoming. very disappointing.

Room Tip: I have not tips the hotel as a whole is awful. sorry
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 14, 2014
Dear Menorca C, I am really disappointed to read your review and comments about your stay. I would really appreciate hearing more details about your visit from you so that we can rectify this quickly. Please contact me at your earliest opportunity at the number below. Again, I look forward to knowing more about your stay.

410-850-5666
Palm Harbor, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Honestly, I usually stay somewhere less expensive when travelling for business but the client selected the Staybridge.

No complaints.

The room is very comfortable, clean and quiet.

Breakfast offers a nice selection. You can have fruit, yogurt, bagels, or cereal. They offer the pour-your-own waffles. There are eggs, bacon or sausage, and a selection of sliced meats and cheeses like I've seen in Germany. The "machine" OJ is much better than the norm and the coffee is from Wolfgang Puck. All good.

I am conducting a training meeting here and the staff has been great. Friendly, responsive, supportive.

Internet access is also good. Both in the lobby and in my room.

There are no restaurants within walking distance, but the Staybridge will offer a free shuttle within 3 miles, as well as to/from the airport.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased to see that you are able to enjoy all of our amenities while having your meeting with us! You are correct in that while there are no restaurants with in walking distance, our shuttle will take you to several restaurants that are located with in 3 miles of the property and pick you back up.

Again, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.

robeck99
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

I stayed in almost every BWI hotel during a four month period while working in the area. I'm leaving reviews for them all based on my specific criteria.

Cleanliness/Comfort of Room - clean; beds are adequate

Room Layout - large, but I prefer more open spaces; this had like 4 different areas (that may appeal to others, but can become a hassle when you're trying to get in and out quick

Bathroom/Shower - decent, but a bit small

Amenities - room has fridge, microwave, and free breakfast (which means decent free morning coffee for me), free WiFi

Price - booked for under $70 via Priceline during summer; unable to book for my top price of $80 in fall

Atmosphere - typical mid-level hotel; most folks were business travelers and this hotel is perfect for them

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Robeck99 for a thorough review of our property. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and give us your honest feedback. We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in our area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 4 days in October. We had a 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff was extremely friendly. Our rooms were cleaned daily and the free breakfast every morning was delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to staying at Staybridge Suites in the future.

• Stayed October 2014
We appreciate your review and Thank you for taking the time to complete it. We are thrilled that you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to your return as well!

Angela Le Grand

Been to Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!