“Great hotel overall” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Coarsegold, California
“Great hotel overall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly staff and really nice rooms. I have had no issues here at all and have stayed for business at least 15 times. I am usually in MD for 3 to 5 days and I don't like to eat every meal out, so having the kitchen was perfect for me - micro, cooktop, full size fridge, dishes, pots and pans. The bed is very comfortable, and each room has a decent couch sitting area. Staybridge offers cookies in the evening and a hot/cold breakfast int he AM. Three or four nights a week they also offer a light meal, all included in the hotel stay. Restaurants are close by and the area is fine for walking if you want some exercise.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites BWI! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities that we offer. We look forward to having you with us again and again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Working and traveling for a major corporation is hard as we all know. I had been staying in the BWI area alot as we have a training center there and I travel there frequently. I stayed in several other properties and was not completely happy so I searched out the Staybridge and I am very happy I did. I have stayed here at least 4 times in the last two months and every time it feels like I am coming home. The entire staff is very accommodating, pleasant, and always remembers my name. The rooms are very nice, kitchens large, beds wonderful, and so quiet at night. The evening reception (Tue-Thur) is a welcome site after a long day at work and the morning breakfast is just as nice. The property is clean and always well cared for. Fresh cookies and a paper await your check in. There is a pantry full of the necessary goodies and on site laundry/gym as well. I wish they had wine to buy with their beer & soda choices in the pantry. This is a must for a business traveler! You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Try the Seasons pizza delivery menu in your room, the food arrives fresh and hot with great menu cho...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
We are so happy to see you are continuing to enjoy your stay at our Staybridge Suites! Our goal is to always make you feel like you are coming home when you visit with us. I'm glad we have succeeded with every visit. As for the wine to buy in our market, stay tuned because it's coming soon! Thank you for taking the time to do the review, we really appreciate it!

Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and mother-in-law stayed at a Staybridge hotel in Wilmington, NC and had an extremely accommodating time. They encouraged me to do likewise. Staying at the BWI site was disappointing. I checked in with such a warm reception and the room was very welcoming and clean. However, afterwards getting the broken iron replaced was such a chore (two calls and four hours) and getting the safe open for my usage almost took an act of congress and three visits over a period of two hours. Did I say that the iron and the safe made it doubly difficult for me to leave and enjoy my time away. I guess to top it off, the light housekeeping did not happen yesterday. Being gone all day, I've yet to go to the room to see if they made it up today. I hope so. If not, I'll be quoting Keith Olbermann, and "Drooling the drool of regret, into the pillow of remorse". This trip is a candidate for a customer accommodation!

Room Tip: Make sure the safe is not closed when you first check-in to your room and that you reinforce your re...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review the Staybridge Suites. I have shared your review with the staff so that we can make sure no one else has to go through the same issues. I do appreciate your comments. All of our guests comments are used as training tools to better enhance the guest experience. Please accept our sincerest apologizes for the issues you experienced during your stay with us.

Schenectady, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed at the Staybridge suites for a few days before, and one night following a trip from BWI. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. The suites are immaculate and very well-equipped. The breakfast is very good, with all sorts of hot choices, plus fresh fruit. The bed was extremely comfortable. Towels and linens are fresh and new. We truly felt that we were in our own apartment. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you Emilymolly for completing a review of our Staybridge Suites at the BWI airport! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your stay with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed yourselves and we can't wait for your next visit to the area.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Recently I've stayed at this hotel for the past weekend for a getaway with my boyfriend. (The last time we stayed at Staybridge Suites was back in 2009) I have to say the staff is very friendly and helpful (still) which made our stay very pleasant. Staybridge rooms are well equipped with a full fridge, stove, dishwasher and free breakfast for a reasonable price which you can't find anywhere else in the Baltimore area. AND I also like to mention, the bed is oh so comfortable. My boyfriend and I have made Staybridge Suites our official getaway spot.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Melissa! We are very thrilled that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to do a review of our Staybridge. I'm happy to hear that the team still met your expectations. We are looking forward to seeing you during your 'getaway' and you are right, the beds ARE soooo comfy!

Providence, Rhode Island
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed here almost 2 weeks ago. We had reserved a 1 bedroom with 2 beds and pull out couch. Checked in about 11pm and given our room keys. We get to the room and it is a studio instead of 1 bedroom w/o pullout couch. With 2 teens of opposite sex this was not adequate. Called front desk and told this is the room type we reserved. When I inform the staffperson that I had a printed confirmation she tells me the hotel is full and she will have to call me back. No call back and when I returned to the front desk in the morning I was told a manager was not availbale but would call me that afternoon. We checked out and went on our way.

After 2 1/2 days and no call back I called and got the G.Manager. She admits our room category was changed and offers to refund the difference from what I paid for to what I got. After stating I felt that was inadequate she offered a 50% refund.

The room condition was fine and the breakfast was OK but I was not impressed. If the hotel is overbooked tell me that when I check in and do not lie to me when I call with the problem. I certainly should not have to call to speak to a manager 2 1/2 days after I requested to speak to one. Problems happen, but how they are are dealt with means everything!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear luv2travel1517,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I truly apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great staff!!! Rooms were very clean, smelled great. Breakfast in morning was wonderful! Eggs, omelette e, biscuits & gravy, fruit, yogurt, juice coffee, cereals. Best breakfast I have found in a hotel and at no charge! Their shuttle service starts at 4 AM for those with early flights. They will pick you up and drop you of fat airport, car rental area and many local restaurants. Will be staying here again! Loved the kitchenette in rooms with coffee pot, coffee, full size refrig. and plates, cups, silverware. Convenient and amazing, friendly staff!

Room Tip: Any room will be good night sleeps, quiet area! You will love the free breakfast lots to choose fro...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our shuttle is always there to take care of our guest when needed. We look forward to seeing you when you come back to the area.

Been to Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!