“Perfect, close to car return, airport and they shuttle you!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Minneapolis
“Perfect, close to car return, airport and they shuttle you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great staff!!! Rooms were very clean, smelled great. Breakfast in morning was wonderful! Eggs, omelette e, biscuits & gravy, fruit, yogurt, juice coffee, cereals. Best breakfast I have found in a hotel and at no charge! Their shuttle service starts at 4 AM for those with early flights. They will pick you up and drop you of fat airport, car rental area and many local restaurants. Will be staying here again! Loved the kitchenette in rooms with coffee pot, coffee, full size refrig. and plates, cups, silverware. Convenient and amazing, friendly staff!

Room Tip: Any room will be good night sleeps, quiet area! You will love the free breakfast lots to choose fro...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our shuttle is always there to take care of our guest when needed. We look forward to seeing you when you come back to the area.

204 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was placed in room 508 in June of this year. I told the Assistant GM that the overall quality of this property has declined since the mgnt change. I also told the staff that the carpet in my room had not been vacuumed. I came back two more trips and was in different rooms. They seemed clean and I thought cool! They listend to a valued platinum guest who spends lots of $ at this property. This trip in August, I was placed in room 508 again. The same piece of pizza sausage that laid on the carpet which I complained about in June, was still there. Same place, along with a bunch of other food items scatterd about the carpeting. And black fibers and black hairs were all over the floor. I guess it is hard to find housekeeping staff that want to clean suites for the people who pay their salary. In fact all the employees at this property only receive a pycheck if We the guests continue to pay. So I am thinking of going elsewhere, I hope this helps you with your decision.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the fifth floor, as the housekeeper who takes care of this floor is qu...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Num1Adam,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. Please accept our sincere apology for the overall dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay and we regret if your stay was negatively affected by the overall cleanliness of your room. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to continually monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Krysllin G.
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed on a Friday and Monday night. Arriving very late at night, it was a pleasant surprise to know that our group was given an upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite. I also asked if there were any food delivery at 11pm and the kind lady gave me a pizza delivery menu. The delivery took forever to arrive though :( . The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly. The dining area on Saturday morning was full, and it was understandable. Cold cuts, cheese and the usual bagels, toast and biscuits etc.. the other trays that had potatoes, eggs and possibly sausages were almost if not empty. On the second night we there (monday) i asked for the same room size and they gladly accommodated my request.. Breakfast was a better experience on Tuesday morning with less people and more food. Overall, I would recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you so much for completing a review for us SanDiegoBrownShoes! I am glad that we were able to take care of your request when you stayed with us. I would really like to know what pizza company you called so that I can tell them of your experience. I know that when I travel, the last thing I want to do is wait forever for food.

I am sharing your review with our breakfast team so that we can look at how to improve the weekend rush that you described. We have had some large groups in house but we still want all of our guest to be able to enjoy the breakfast, just like you did on Tuesday.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to review our Staybridge Suites.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have stayed at this property for months at a time for several years. This property is very nice and well kept. The previous manager John and new General Manager Angela always make their guests feel welcome. During a tornado threat Angela gathered all guests and staff, provided water and kept eveyone calm. Lisa is always smiling and is very friendly. Front desk staff Beth and Maria are always welcoming. My wife and son always like visiting me here. I would definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Paul P for doing such a wonderful review for us. I have made sure the team has seen your review and everyone, especially Lesia, is thrilled you mentioned her.

The staff and myself take the safety and security of our guest very seriously. I am so glad the threat passed quickly and no one was harmed. Hopefully, we won't have a threat like that again but if we do, the staff will be ready to assist in any way we can.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our property, we truly appreciate it!!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this location on June 8th to 9th. I was very disappointed to be told that I would have to have a queen suite even though I was booked and guaranteed a king suite. Even after showing the receptionist the reservation confirmation. I was told they had no more king suites left and I had to settle for the queen. I am usually not one to get upset so I settled for the room and moved on.

That night I went to go pop popcorn and opened the microwave and found something disgusting had exploded prior to our visit. (I have photos). I cleaned out the microwave and continued to pop the popcorn. The next downfall is when I went to grab a bowl from the cabinet and they were dirty.

The disappointments continued to come when the pool life guard sat in the little room and paid very little attention to the pool.

I was truly disappointed after this stay because this had been my
second time at this establishment
and the first time was so great.

• Stayed June 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Goldenrescue16,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. We would like to address this further and have sent you a private message.

Karen C
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Bed bugs, rooms are dark and dingy, needs remodeling. Musty smell. Would not recommend. I am a priority club member. Stayed on points. Would only reimburse me 1/2 of my points. Priority club hotels leave alot to be desired.

• Stayed May 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear patty1945_12,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport Linthicum, MD. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Dhan M
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

After a fiasco of a stay at the Wingate Hotel (date 7/3/2013)(Read my review of the Wingate Linthicum Heights BWI), my wife and I checked into the Staybridge Suites Hotel from the July 4 thru 7th. I must say this was a relief and a breath of fresh air. The room was great ! Updated and nice furniture and everything was clean. Even the appliances were of good quality in the fully furnished kitchen; clean bathroom and powerful showerhead. I must also add that the staff was much more friendlier and helpful than the staff at the Wingate. Should have booked the entire stay here the first time! And.... it was a little cheaper than the 2 star Wingate hotel ??(the Staybridge is a 3 star hotel) Go figure ! A great choice for traveling !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for doing a review of our Staybridge Suites at the BWI airport. I am very pleased to see that the team took care of you during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and your wife during your next trip to the area!

Been to Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!