First time stay after reading reviews. A bit hesistant with a couple negative reviews but everyone is different. My conclusions -
- Check-in. Interacted with Sabrina during check-in and stay. As the initial point of contact representing Staybridge, she immediately makes you feel welcome and that this hotel was a good choice. Once settled into the room even got a phone call from her inquiring if I had found everything to be in good order and were there any concerns.
- Rooms were well laid out. Kitchen with two burners (no oven), microwave, full refrigerator, cabinets, utensils, cookware/plates and dishwasher (for those that want to cook in and save). Sofa and single seat in front of flat screen TV. Office table and chair with free fast wi-fi. Two double beds in this one bedroom suite configuration with another flat panel TV separated by french doors from living space. Separate bath and dressing areas.Beds (a concern from a previous reviewer) were found to be very comfortable and bath towels (another reviewer concern) were plentiful, the cotton was tufted - which was different - but they had a nice feeling to them. Unit was very clean.
- Breakfast was similiar to other brands and slight better in some regards. Although you expect the food to be pre-cooked except for waffles, I found egg/cheese omlettes both days, with sausage one day and bacon on the other which were warm and tasty, a selection of cold cuts, the usual fruits, yogurt, cereal, juices, coffee, etc. The breads were numerous and a change was made after concern from a prior review to the french toast (rarely seen in other brand hotels). After warming in the toaster it was very tasty. I want to shout out special attention to detail by the servers. A prior review pointed out they would run out of things. This was over the July 4th perod when there were lots of hungry people. Lesia was very attentive in making sure that nothing "disappeared", while also attending to table cleaning, sweeping up the occasional dropped dish, and politely acknowledging any complaints made. This type of position is the target for complaints...few compliments if job is done right. Lesia was outstanding in starting off her guest's day. When I asked if there would be more french toast (as it was close to closing), she made it a point to come to my table and advise there were two in the toaster for me. Outstanding job should be recognized by management.
- Evening social is offered Tuesday - Thursday. We missed the Greek salad, burgers and brautwurst the first night we checked in but the second night was cream of brocholli soup, regular salad and two types of subs. Sodas, white/red wine and beer were also included. Very tasty/filling and eliminated the need for a later dinner cost. Again, the server made sure that nothing ran out and was very professional (did not catch her name).
-Other amenities include a fitness room, free washer/dryer area, a theater room, pantry for purchases and a small pool. Again, with a nod to staff, I observed the Lifeguard (yes - they had one) in his morning routine while eating breakfast and his attention to detail was excellent. Making sure the pool was sparkling, netting anything found in the water, checking chemicals, placing towels on all the seats, etc. He was very professional and did his job well.
- the ONLY con found was that the rooms on the second floor above the breakfast area will tend to have air filled with the aroma of breakfast every morning - it wakes you. For some thats a good thing. If you love uninterrupted sleep request a higher floor or further from that area.
-For the cost this was an excellent choice. People want clean, comfortable rooms and a welcoming staff that know their jobs. Management takes action of review concerns and learns from them.That's what I found here ane will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of convenience and comfort is carried out exquisitely at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. Stay conveniently by BWI airport and a short 15-minute ride from downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor. The hotel is located close to many major corporations such as Northrop Grumman, Verizon, BAE, Lockheed Martin, AeroTek, and Westinghouse. We offer a free shuttle to these and other corporations within a 5-mile radius. Settle into spacious, apartment-like suites with all of the conveniences of home, perfect for your extended-stay or short-term-stay needs. Our pet-friendly hotel features fully-equipped kitchens, 32 flat screen cable TVs with HBO, free high-speed Internet, and so much more. Start your day with a hearty complimentary breakfast buffet in our great room. Then end the day with a well-deserved cocktail at our Evening Managers Socialreception. Take advantage of all that Baltimore has to offer by visiting its famous Inner Harbor. Check out other area attractions such as the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center. Get more from your stay with a 24-hour business and fitness center, free laundry facilities, complimentary airport shuttle, and seasonal outdoor pool. Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Staybridge Suites Linthicum