We checked in during the holiday weekend. The place was packed! However, it felt like we were the ONLY ones there..."if" that makes sense. The staff warmly greeted me upon arrival...the requested HIGH FLOOR wasn't ready and the staffer went up to SEE for certain. That was cool. Within moments, she returned and indeed our room was ready. It was clean, cool, and larger than expected.
We had a view of the pool area. It comes stocked with a full size coffee maker, fridge/ice maker, microwave (albeit VERY used), glasses, plates, etc....dishwasher, and a small two burner kitchen. The layout of the kitchen area was a tight squeeze, to say the least. It was FULLY stocked with wine opener, can opener to you name it.
The bathroom has a full size tub, which made it fun for a nice romantic unwinding bath.
There is only ONE chair in the room at the desk, which made our "GAME TIME" kinda difficult. Perhaps, in the future they could fit one of the ottomons with some cushion or add another chair.
The TV has a ton of channels....like OVER 90, which is rather uncommon for a hotel. There was also a DVD and VHS player in the room.
FYI: The lamps in the room, held "traditional" lights...so IF you are like me and like to "zen out" your space, you can..........SMILE.
As you walk by neighboring rooms, you can hear TV, conversations, and "other things". They need better sound-proofing on the doors. Although, for a property of over 6years, it feels and looks VERY well maintained. I took the stairs a few times. There are 2 elevators on OPPOSITE ends of the property...although it is NOT labeled very well....we found #2, solely by accident.
It rides rather rough and we thought we were going to be stuck in it, luckily we were not.
The pool area had a grill or two out there, some areas were under an awning thing which enabled one "want" to sit out in the heat.....they have a chair lift on the pool. In the "media room" or hotel atrium you can find some seating, a fireplace, and the computer lounge is around the corner. It houses TWO monitors and a printer...not far from there is the laundry room which is FREE. There are top and front loading W/D. The hotel sells soap (if needed).
The breakfast selection was bleak and left a lot to be desired. Donuts, a spiral ceral rack, yogurt, and some lunch meat was ALL that was left at 0930...the eggs, bacon, fruits, and waffle mix was all gone.
There are several hotels in CLOSE proximity (Emb. Stes, Hpt Inn, etc...) there aren't really ANY eating places right by this property. The hotel shuttle WILL take you to the airport or to ArundelMillsMall. IF you park on the site, you WILL NEED to obtain a parking pass to display in your car.
Would I stay HERE again...........IDK, but for this trip....it was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of convenience and comfort is carried out exquisitely at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. Stay conveniently by BWI airport and a short 15-minute ride from downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor. The hotel is located close to many major corporations such as Northrop Grumman, Verizon, BAE, Lockheed Martin, AeroTek, and Westinghouse. We offer a free shuttle to these and other corporations within a 5-mile radius. Settle into spacious, apartment-like suites with all of the conveniences of home, perfect for your extended-stay or short-term-stay needs. Our pet-friendly hotel features fully-equipped kitchens, 32 flat screen cable TVs with HBO, free high-speed Internet, and so much more. Start your day with a hearty complimentary breakfast buffet in our great room. Then end the day with a well-deserved cocktail at our Evening Managers Socialreception. Take advantage of all that Baltimore has to offer by visiting its famous Inner Harbor. Check out other area attractions such as the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center. Get more from your stay with a 24-hour business and fitness center, free laundry facilities, complimentary airport shuttle, and seasonal outdoor pool. Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Staybridge Suites Linthicum